Questions & Mysteries Why does nobody ever think of using edo tensei to revive people?

Like it's shown, they can hold normal conversions and act as if they were normal people so from a logical standpoint why has literally nobody used the jutsu for such means like im sure sasuke would love to see his family again
Not to mention, About the whole reviving thing why cant sasuke just rinne rebirth people like jiraya and so on

Like from a in universe perspective really makes no sense why nobody has ever done this, If you wanna argue that you need a dead body
couldt they just use a corprse of a already dead person meaning no killing required

you need a live body and a corpse
You dont
You need a body for the soul to bond with and dna of the person who your summoning from the dead

We literally see with both orochimaru and kabuto, that's how this works
Orochimaru's henchmen were dead when the edo tensei were released in naruto so their not alive

Amoral and I think a few times in the war arc it’s been suggested that the Edo Tensei aren’t genuine articles of the person.
That's not true
Cause when edo tensei are released, the soul of the person summoned goes back to the afterlife

plus the whole scene with sasuke interrogating the hokage makes no sense if they arent the same people from the past how do they share the same memories and have showed the same exact personality

You dont
You need a body for the soul to bond with and dna of the person who your summoning from the dead

We literally see with both orochimaru and kabuto, that's how this works
Orochimaru's henchmen were dead when the edo tensei were released in naruto so their not alive
Wrong, read chapter 520. Kabuto explained Edo tensei and Obito needed two bodies, 1 alive and 1 dead for the demonstration. He had to kill one of danzo bodyguards, use the alive one as the host to revive the dead one

technically it aint dead but i would've loved for it to actually be dead:josad:
he means, it's not getting made anymore which is correct
But, people are allowed to talk about what they like regardless if it's still in production or not

I can and still will like digimon adventure as a example despite the show ending in the 2000s, I belilive
Like what is this idea, Just because a show ended that we have to stop liking or talking about it
Post automatically merged:

Wrong, read chapter 520. Kabuto explained Edo tensei and Obito needed two bodies, 1 alive and 1 dead for the demonstration. He had to kill one of danzo bodyguards, use the alive one as the host to revive the dead one
You only need 1 body lol
He used two there only because he was demonstrating the jutsu

He used the body of fuu as a host but then used torune's dna to summon back from the dead after obito killed him

Half of the edos in the war no longer have entire bodies to use how were they summoned

orochimaru used 1 body per person when summoning the hokage, you just have zero idea what your talking about

Last edited:
he means, it's not getting made anymore which is correct
But, people are allowed to talk about what they like regardless if it's still in production or not

I can and still will like digimon adventure as a example despite the show ending in the 2000s, I belilive
Like what is this idea, Just because a show ended that we have to stop liking or talking about it

You only need 1 body lol
He used two there only because he was demonstrating the jutsu

He used the body of fuu as a host but then used torune's dna to summon back from the dead after obito killed him

Half of the edos in the war no longer have entire bodies to use how were they summoned

orochimaru used 1 body per person when summoning the hokage, you just have zero idea what your talking about
You need a live body is my point. All those Zetsu’s were alive

I said 2 bodies because you obviously need the DNA of the dead person

Most people are not okay with killing someone, let alone know how to even use Edo Tensei