Chapter Discussion Why I think Tanjiro surpassed Yoriichi

Im 100% sure that Tanjiro was alive and well that there’s a chance that he was the strongest pillar right now after the fight with Muzan!

one of his feats is sun breath style, the see through world, his sense of smell, and pure hearted soul. But theres more into it, there was a time when Tanjiro used sun breath style with lightning breath style to boost his speed and cut through during the swordsmith village arc..

Thats why there’s a chace that Tanjiro mastered all of this feats of his, and also probably he went to learn the other breaths styles also, and perhaps Tanjiro made a new breath style in a way, and muzan after his death probably gave his demon abilitties to tanjiro his probably alive and well even now

Last edited:
Yoriichi low diffed prime muzan

No character in the whole series surpassed him or was even close to

The only character that would've atleast been around his lvl is muichiro if he lived long enough

True, DK tanjiro would've been yoriichi lvl, probably even more, but I'm talking about human tanjiro
Human Tanjiro was close to Yoriichi's level,but lack of more training to perfect his last step to Yoriichi's power. But we can clearly say that Tanjiro was the strongest Hashira in the last 300 Years after Yoriichi's death.

Human Tanjiro was close to Yoriichi's level,but lack of more training to perfect his last step to Yoriichi's power. But we can clearly say that Tanjiro was the strongest Hashira in the last 300 Years after Yoriichi's death.
I still don't see human tanjiro as having the potential to be on the same lvl as yoriichi

Imo the only human who had a fair chance of being at that lvl is muichiro and maybe gyumei if he somehow managed to live a few more years