Current Events Why Kid fans can't complain about the explosion? Oda did it on purpose

Did Oda make that on purpose?

• Total voters
As you noticed some Kid fans are complaining about not only Shanks's Kamusari did one-shot him its because Damned Punk exploded on Kid's face and the combined damaged KOed Kid.

Its fair, however, I think Oda did this on purpose because the reason why Law + Kid won vs. Big mom and the result of that they earned 3 billion each and earned the right to challenge Yonko because Big mom suffered the same bad luck on Wano before losing:

Big mom didn't know that was a bomb same as Kid didn't know Shanks could move that fast from that distance and can make Kid's own weapon explode on his face while sending Kamusari.

Ironic Yonko revenge by Oda, and it looks like Oda did it on purpose.

As you noticed some Kid fans are complaining about not only Shanks's Kamusari did one-shot him its because Damned Punk exploded on Kid's face and the combined damaged KOed Kid.

Its fair, however, I think Oda did this on purpose because the reason why Law + Kid won vs. Big mom and the result of that they earned 3 billion each and earned the right to challenge Yonko because Big mom suffered the same bad luck on Wano before losing:

Big mom didn't know that was a bomb same as Kid didn't know Shanks could move that fast from that distance and can make Kid's own weapon explode on his face while sending Kamusari.

This and that Heat peasant talking shit about Sanji. Oda cannonically saying Mid pirates are fodders.

As I see it as long as Kidd was with Luffy he get plot armor to do whatever was needed (beat BM together with Law) while now he doesn't have that anymore and on the contrary, since he now probably has no or little purpose, he is turned into an hype tool for Shanks, even because Kidd for sure is not a good guy but way way closer to a villain in the end.

The cherry of the explosion of his own weapon on top of the divine departure was a sort of mockery almost, and even worse were Dory and Broggy erasing his ship after that. Oda destroyed Kidd and if this wasn't One piece I would say he is dead/out of the story for good.

G

Gorosei Informer

It's definitely an interesting and seemingly interesting parallel. We've had Kidd facing karma already in this chapter for other reasons such as trying to attack and downright kill Shanks allies brutally and also attacking Elbaf and causing reckless
devastatation potentially (he also sank Big Moms ships, as another one potentially) and he faced karma from torturing others, by having Killer undergo permanent torture too.

Not hating on Kidd ofc, that would be extremely traitorous and hypocritical of me but he needed some karmic retribution, a humbling and thus wake up call too.

I think it's Shanks haki that knocked him out mostly at least, Shanks haki has been portrayed and said to be absolutely monstrous especially when he's angry and his friends are threatened.
Shanks may have lost people close to him and that's why he's more serious now and became a Yonko and disciplined himself with haki so much, becoming a Hakiman God.

As much I hate Oda shitting on Kidd like this, I feel it was necessary partially at least but it deserved more than 1 chapter, Kidd actually getting to fight Shanks at least briefly and not be immediately rushed like this instead.

Big Mom would definitely be laughing if she heard about this, pure karmic revenge for her and poetic irony for Kidd.
Blackbeard will probably deliver the same to Law too inevitably. There's potential for things to get very explosive there too ofc. Literally.

It's no wonder Big Mom felt she needed the giants to take down Shanks too

To be fair though as well, the bombs were a key factor in taking out Big Mom, so there's probably a deliberate parallel indeed.
It could be seen as a dirty trick or win too, depending on your sense of honour too. Kidd and Law stood no chance of actually beating never mind killing Big Mom directly and absolutely still don't now, hence why they had to go for the "ring out/environmental hazard" win and kill.

There was so much wrong with that fight even as a major Law and Kidd fan and it felt so forced and the worst handling of Big Mom so far, peaking from a constant downward spiral that Oda wrote her in during Wano.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobody comparing about the explosion
The complain is about how Oda just went for Shanks wank than write a proper fight. At least show them clash a bit before kid loses low diff or so.

Oh we bringing uo explosion cause most think Kid lost only due to Komusari...if that was the case, Oda wouldn't have damn punk explode there when Shanks hit them.
He would have Kid shoot it upwards as he's attacked.

Lerkan took a glimpse of Midd's fans copium.

Its pretty much what you do every time with Mihawk, you should learn from them.
You are the butthurt PTSD troll who mentioned about Mihawk here :suresure: No one mentioned about Mihawk until you did you butthurt little troll. Nice to see the PTSD that I gave it to you still continues you can scream more.

Nobody comparing about the explosion
The complain is about how Oda just went for Shanks wank than write a proper fight. At least show them clash a bit before kid loses low diff or so.

Oh we bringing uo explosion cause most think Kid lost only due to Komusari...if that was the case, Oda wouldn't have damn punk explode there when Shanks hit them.
He would have Kid shoot it upwards as he's attacked.
Its natural because this is the first time Oda highlights Shanks's power on panel. He did the same with Kaido, who one-shotted Luffy with Thunder Bagua. Its not Shanks Wank. Yonko are build different.

You are the butthurt PTSD troll who mentioned about Mihawk here :suresure: No one mentioned about Mihawk until you did you butthurt little troll. Nice to see the PTSD that I gave it to you still continues you can scream more.

Its natural because this is the first time Oda highlights Shanks's power on panel. He did the same with Kaido, who one-shotted Luffy with Thunder Bagua. Its not Shanks Wank. Yonko are build different.
Nope
This should happen if Kid didn't go through wano
Right now it just feels excessive waank

If it was yonko wank, Teach would have done the same to Law but nah it's simply Shanks wank

90% of yours threads/posts are about Mihawk.

Its the other way around kid. You are the one who is obsessed with him.
Did anyone mention Mihawk here? Nope. Only I made you scream about like a little troll you are because my posts gave you PTSD.

And thats another lie, my last 7 threads has nothing to do with Mihawk. Debunked.

I made 7 different threads recently which is not about Mihawk, its natural to talk about Mihawk in the 8th thread.

Last 8th thread is Shanks and Mihawk comparison because of how superior Shanks looks vs Mihawk and you trolls leech off from Shanks feats when Shanks never mentions Mihawk last chapter. Cry more.

Nope
This should happen if Kid didn't go through wano
Right now it just feels excessive waank

If it was yonko wank, Teach would have done the same to Law but nah it's simply Shanks wank
That is differrent.

Shanks is protecting himself and his fleet from Kid.

Law is protecting himself and his crew from BB.

Oda likes to people who stood up to bullies. Kid tried to bully someone who is stronger than himself, he is humiliated.

Law of course will do better since he is only protecting himself not bullying anyone.

Also Law showed upgrade with Haki, and Big mom already said Law>Kid in attacks. Kid didn't show any upgrade.

Did anyone mention Mihawk here? Nope. Only I made you scream about like a little troll you are because my posts gave you PTSD.

And thats another lie, my last 7 threads has nothing to do with Mihawk. Debunked.

I made 7 different threads recently which is not about Mihawk, its natural to talk about Mihawk in the 8th thread.

Last 8th thread is Shanks and Mihawk comparison because of how superior Shanks looks vs Mihawk and you trolls leech off from Shanks feats when Shanks never mentions Mihawk last chapter. Cry more.

That is differrent.

Shanks is protecting himself and his fleet from Kid.

Law is protecting himself and his crew from BB.

Oda likes to people who stood up to bullies. Kid tried to bully someone who is stronger than himself, he is humiliated.

Law of course will do better since he is only protecting himself not bullying anyone.

Also Law showed upgrade with Haki, and Big mom already said Law>Kid in attacks. Kid didn't show any upgrade.
It's all Shanks wank
Oda wants to picture a perfect hero who's loveable

Kid loses to his own gun and Shanks move
Without having to fight Shanks in actual 1v1

Getting K.O. by the explosion would make it even worse.Peru took something better back in Alabasta
Not really when Oda been hyping explosions whenever he wants.
Alsl this is Kid finishing move , can't expect it's explosion to be weak like normal ones

Even BM got blown by Explosion that killed Pedro while Perospero survived by using candy armour in last minutes
Zoro almost got KOed if not for using koka
Linlin lost because of bombs + lava explosion