Chapter Discussion Why Korra is the best Avatar

Wan the first avatar seperated the spirit world and the physical world he hoped that by doing this people will learn to live peacefully. But it didnt worked! Before wan’s death wan said that humans heart still have darkness!

So it was wan’s seperating the two world somehow started all this war, that didnt stop. From the first avatar, till aang, till even Korra became the avatar.

But this is what i think why Korra is the best avatar! Because she realize this, she realize that spirits and humans can live with each other, something that wan the first avatar seperated it that cause the imbalance. Even if Korra fail i think she still the best avatar because she wasnt afraid to turn back the first way how things was created. She hope that by openning a portal to the spirit world and physical world humans will learn kindness. And the endless cycle of wars wont repeat again that it might change in a different kind way this time.
By openning the portal to the spirit world anyone in avatar could be as wise and kind like roku

Last edited:
trash
aang was better
Im not saying his the worst one but for me he is one of them, im not talking about his powers but his choices, because of his poor choices the air benders was wipe out and south pole was also eliminated… aang’s life was all about fixing all his mistakes and fix all this but he didnt only Korra who fix his mistakes by opening the portal to the spirit world and brought back the air benders which is back then are only 5 that was easily could be wipe out by aamon or the red lotus society and end the avatar reincarnation permanently.. this is also one of the reason why Korra is the best avatar because she didnt only bring back the air benders but probably the water benders from the south pole, sure korra wasnt as strong as roku or aang but her choices actually better than all of them combined even at the young age she was proud being a avatar and help people..

you saw roku’s reaction when the fire benders told roku that he is the new avatar? It was sadness!

same thing to aang it was also sadness… both of them didnt want to be the avatar while korra embraced it

Last edited: