Questions & Mysteries Why Learning the True name of the Gomu gomu gives a huge different?

its simple as this if Marco thought that his devil fruit wasnt phoenix but he thought it was pineapple devil fruit he will limit its true potential.

so when Luffy thought that his devil fruit was only a rubber Luffy limited himself to only on that power. If Luffy knew about its true name it will give a huge big difference i think so far his devil fruit was actually a mythical zoan devil fruit the sun king wukong.

its probably the one that who’s who was talking about the sun god nika, who he said was the one who will free all the slaves

sun king wukong -> sun god nika? In the picture looks like a monkey. monkey D luffy?

i think after the fight beetween Kaido and Luffy, Shanks and Luffy are ready to meet and the new world will be in chaos

what do you guys think? Did luffy limits himself thinking that he only has a rubber devil fruit?

Seems to be the case for me. I'm not seeing Luffys fruit being a Zoan though. I always speculated there could be a fruit that dont belong to any of the 3 categories too.

Luffys awakening is a God form, like enels amaru, and in this one he will be controlling his real power and not just rubber.

your weird
Post automatically merged:

Seems to be the case for me. I'm not seeing Luffys fruit being a Zoan though. I always speculated there could be a fruit that dont belong to any of the 3 categories too.

Luffys awakening is a God form, like enels amaru, and in this one he will be controlling his real power and not just rubber.
Im just connecting the dots here sun wukong’s staff can stretch to any distance that he wants and he was also a monkey, luffy’s last name was also a monkey. And they both have a similar personality like always smiling and challenging anyone who gets in their way even Gods, in onepiece this was celestial dragons who control the world

Last edited:
your weird
Post automatically merged:

Im just connecting the dots here sun wukong’s staff can stretch to any distance that he wants and he was also a monkey, luffy’s last name was also a monkey. And they both have a similar personality like always smiling and challenging anyone who gets in their way even Gods, in onepiece this was celestial dragons who control the world
But if that's the case then why Luffy wasn't affected by Enel's lightning?

I think at the end of the day is still going to be a paramecia Fruit. Luffys fruit has been able to mimic the power of all three fruits so far, however, the first time Luffy used his fruit he didn’t know the fruits name and Zoan secondary abilities (like Marcos flames) need to be actively activated which Lufffy didn’t.

But if that's the case then why Luffy wasn't affected by Enel's lightning?
even fire cant affect luffy, luffy can use fire also, he can speak to his devil fruit and in the latest chapter theres a page there where kaido said that luffy trajectory is weird that rubber cant do it.

the part where luffy can speak to his devil fruit sun wukong similary do that to his staff like he orders it around