General & Others Why Luffy, Zoro & Sanji will be the ones to Defeat Akainu, Greenbull and Kizaru.

Do You think it will happen?

• Total voters
1. 2's and 3's

Akainu is the head of the marines the 2 under him are Greenbull and Kizaru ( I’ll explain why Fujitora is being left out)

This formula has been in place since Arlong Park and has remained the same throughout the story. Whoever Luffy Fights, Zoro and Sanji Fight the ones below….. Robin didn’t change this, Franky didn’t change this, Jimbei didn’t change this and Yamato won’t…… No matter how much you like these characters they will never be above Zoro or Sanji.

Oda never deviates from this formula in the Major Arcs Wano only further confirmed this.......

2. Fujitora

Although Fujitora is an Admiral the story has implied he is not a threat to the Monkey D. Luffy and his crew. He doesn't agree with Akainu's ways and seems to be rebiloius against the World Government,

Whereas Greenbull and Kizaru have great respect for Akainu

3.Abilities and Wano Powerups

The Monster Trio each specialize in a particular form of haki , I’ll explain how each of these relates to these 3 admirals

Akainu, has displayed extraordinary devilfruit mastery, and has been stated by Oda to have the most destructive Devil Fruit power in the verse. This combined with the amount respect and wank Oda puts on Akainu its very clearly an opponent for Monkey D. Luffy. The ending of the Kaido was just foreshadowing of this matchup happening.
But if this isn’t enough to convince you here’s more….

CONQUERORS HAKI

Akainu is why Oda had Luffy learn how to attack characters without touching, how to coat ryuo around your body and protect yourself. Akainus devil fruit is likely so powerful attacks won’t effect him unless your haki is of an advanced caliber such as Conquerors haki infusion otherwise known as Adv Coc or you have an element that can counter Akainus Magma.

ARMAMENT HAKI

We see Greenbull and he's flexing his devil fruit power and on the tips we see Armament Haki and it also appears to have a Blade on his side. Greenbull is the only Admiral other than Fujitora to carry a Blade on him. Given these abilities Greenbull is best Fit for Zoro, because Zoro is a swordsman who specializes in Armament Haki. Greenbull sword also appears to be a black blade. (Although it could be a drawing error on odas part)

In Zoro Vs King we saw Zoro trying to work around Kings abilities and this is very typical of Zoros fights. Greenbull seems to be a similar case. Many Zoro opponents have tricky abilities Zoro has to work around such as Mr.1 , Pica, King ext…

We see Kizaru has a Light Devil fruit, He uses Kicks in his introduction and then pulls out a light sword against Rayleigh, we then see him send a volley of beams in Marineford.

In Sanji Vs Queen, Sanji foughwho was able to spam lasers consecutively from his eyes mouth and everywhere, Sanji Awakened the Exoskeleton and Created Ifrit Jambe using the abilities he attained combined with the Armament Haki he developed.
From this fight Sanji became: More Durable, Faster & Stronger.

To the point where he was moving so fast he seemed invisible according to Queen. Given these abilities Kizaru is the best fit for Sanji because His abilities have been integrated in all things science in One Piece.

Intersting that Kizaru is the only Admiral who’s abilities have been incorporated into the pacifista created by Vega punk, Vegapunk who Vinsmoke Judge and Queen are associated with……..

OBSERVATION HAKI
On top of being very fast Sanji specializes in Observation haki, something that hasn’t really been too highlighted in his actual battles. But Oda has actively had Sanji go against or be around characters who have aspects of Kizaru abilities. Its also stated in order to fight Kizaru High Level of Observation haki is required to even Fight Kizaru, let alone Beat him.

But if that's isn't enough to convince here are the hints for Sanji Vs Kizaru Oda has given throughout his story.

But Yes this is why Luffy, Zoro & Sanji will be the ones to defeat the Admirals.

Leave Your Thoughts Below….

Last edited:
1. 2's and 3's

Akainu is the head of the marines the 2 under him are Greenbull and Kizaru ( I’ll explain why Fujitora is being left out)

This formula has been in place since Arlong Park and has remained the same throughout the story. Whoever Luffy Fights, Zoro and Sanji Fight the ones below….. Robin didn’t change this, Franky didn’t change this, Jimbei didn’t change this and Yamato won’t…… No matter how much you like these characters they will never be above Zoro or Sanji.

Oda never deviates from this formula in the Major Arcs Wano only further confirmed this.......

2. Fujitora

Although Fujitora is an Admiral the story has implied he is not a threat to the Monkey D. Luffy and his crew. He doesn't agree with Akainu's ways and seems to be rebiloius against the World Government,

The Monster Trio each specialize in a particular form of haki , I’ll explain how each of these relates to the current 3 admirals

Akainu, has displayed extraordinary devilfruit mastery, and has been stated by Oda to have the most destructive Devil Fruit power in the verse. This combined with the amount respect and wank Oda puts on Akainu its very clearly an opponent for Monkey D. Luffy. The ending of the Kaido was just foreshadowing of this matchup happening.

CONQUERORS HAKI

Akainu is why Oda had Luffy learn how to attack characters without touching, how to coat ryuo around your body and protect yourself. Akainus devil fruit is likely so powerful attacks won’t effect him unless your haki is of an advanced caliber such as Conquerors haki infusion otherwise known as Adv Coc or you have an element that can counter Akainus Magma.

ARMAMENT HAKI

We see Greenbull and he's flexing his devil fruit power and on the tips we see Armament Haki and it also appears to have a Blade on his side. Greenbull is the only Admiral other than Fujitora to carry a Blade on him. Given these abilities Greenbull is best Fit for Zoro, because Zoro is a swordsman who specializes in Armament Haki. Greenbull sword also appears to be a black blade. (Although it could be a drawing error on odas part)

In Zoro Vs King we saw Zoro trying to work around Kings abilities and this is very typical of Zoros fights. Greenbull seems to be a similar case. Many Zoro opponents have tricky abilities Zoro has to work around such as Mr.1 , Pica, King ext…

We see Kizaru has a Light Devil fruit, He uses Kicks in his introduction and then pulls out a light sword against Rayleigh, we then see him send a volley of beams in Marineford.

In Sanji Vs Queen, Sanji foughwho was able to spam lasers consecutively from his eyes mouth and everywhere, Sanji Awakened the Exoskeleton and Created Ifrit Jambe using the abilities he attained combined with the Armament Haki he developed.

To the point where he was moving so fast he seemed invisible according to Queen. Given these abilities Kizaru is the best fit for Sanji because His abilities have been integrated in all things science in One Piece.

Intersting that Kizaru is the only Admiral who’s abilities have been incorporated into the pacifista created by Vega punk, Vegapunk who Vinsmoke Judge and Queen are associated with……..

OBSERVATION HAKI
On top of being very fast Sanji specializes in Observation haki, something that hasn’t really been too highlighted in his actual battles. But Oda has actively had Sanji go against or be around characters who have aspects of Kizaru abilities. Its also stated in order to fight Kizaru High Level of Observation haki is required to even Fight Kizaru, let alone Beat him.

But if that's isn't enough to convince here are the hints for Sanji Vs Kizaru Oda has given throughout his story.

But Yes this is why Luffy, Zoro & Sanji will be the ones to defeat the Admirals.

I could not join more this comment . Very delightful.
one more thing .
Kizaru is so casual man . This make sanji opponent direclty. Oda can use so many gag things again for sanjis fight .

also , grenbull is very serious man like zoro .

I have to say I love you're take on things I do agree with mostly everything here, but I still feel like fugitora is all that good or on the side of luffy at all he's just much kinda towards nice people and I do see Yamato also fighting a Admiral, and even though your points are very strong I still feel like

Luffy VS Akainu
Zoro VS fugitora or green bull
Sanji VS Kizaru or green bull
Yamato vs green bull

Well I think luffy vs Akainu happen
zoro vs kizaru due narrative wise and he almost kill him before.
‘I think sanji vs greenbull will happen since sanji can use flame mode to counter against plant power from greenbull like luffy counter Enel electricity fruit

I do agree M3 will fight these admirals but i think Sanji will fight GB and Zoro kizaru, simply because it seems like Akainu is more close to Kizaru and considers him his right hand + Kizaru always fought right hand mans ( Marco ben beckman Rayleigh ) another thing i want to add is zoro should want to payback kizaru for Sabaody

1. 2's and 3's

2. Fujitora

The Monster Trio each specialize in a particular form of haki , I’ll explain how each of these relates to these 3 admirals

CONQUERORS HAKI

ARMAMENT HAKI

OBSERVATION HAKI

Fujitora and Akainu are on good terms lol.

In Wano we saw rhe 2nd most powerful enemy who is relative to the main antagonist go to Kid and Law.

Admirals are too close to Akainu in strength for the SHs to fight them. Sanji and Zoro will NEVER fight a enemy close to Luffys in strength.

I do agree M3 will fight these admirals but i think Sanji will fight GB and Zoro kizaru, simply because it seems like Akainu is more close to Kizaru and considers him his right hand + Kizaru always fought right hand mans ( Marco ben beckman Rayleigh ) another thing i want to add is zoro should want to payback kizaru for Sabaody
He didnt fight Beckman. He ignored him. He also fought Rokuyo the 7th Commander for WB

He didnt fight Beckman. He ignored him. He also fought Rokuyo the 7th Commander for WB
He was matched with ben beckman, entire war summit saga was in the one pattern
Akainu fighting the strongest for most part ( Captins, Whitebeard and shanks and then go after teach after some time )
Kizaru fighting right hand mans or second strongest ( Marco zoro rayleigh and matches up with ben )
Aokiji fighting third strongest, usually ( Jozu and Lucky roo )
PLUS, we know oda loves his patterns and save best for last stuff too, aokiji was first admiral we see kizaru second and Akainu at last

Akainu fighting the strongest for most part ( Captins, Whitebeard and shanks and then go after teach after some time )
Kizaru fighting right hand mans or second strongest ( Marco zoro rayleigh and matches up with ben )
PLUS, we know oda loves his patterns and save best for last stuff too, aokiji was first admiral we see kizaru second and Akainu at last
Also Oda already stated in SBS that Kizaru and Akainu are stronger than Aokiji.

You again ignored that Rakuyo faced Kizaru. And Akainu fought Curiel.
Post automatically merged:

@pg13 do you realize that kizaru is akainu's RHM and zoro is always the one who fights them right?
Doflamingo RHM wasn't fought by Zoro

Monster trio vs Admiral trio is already a failed speculation
Unless you believe Strongest Admiral is at least 2 tiers above weakest Admiral
Which doesn't exist
:ronalugh:

this whole "fujitora will betray marines/wg" is cringe

Fujitora is literally the one improving WG and marines with SSG and then he will suddenly go against them?
Fujitora destroyed revs and Sabo who wanted to free the slaves and go to war with celestial dragons, yet he will not do the same with Luffy?

His whole thing is blind justice, he will follow the current justice system BLINDLY until it changes

match ups will be
  • luffy vs akainu
  • zoro vs fujitora
  • sanji vs greenbull
and later one sanji vs kizaru

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think so

Zoro vs Kizaru though much more probable for Sabaody revenge and clash of the swordsmen (maybe) or still sword fight regardless

For me it's
Kizaru vs Sanji clear as day both are kick and speed focused

Akainu vs Sabo
Greenbull vs Yamato

Luffy vs Imsama
Dragon vs Kong
Zoro,Law,Kid, Killer and Jimbe vs Gorosei