Future Events Why vivi is so dangerous

The reason is because she has Luffy as her back up. She also had pluton in her kingdom, as well as other poneglyphs.

Luffy is monster that attracts allies wherever he goes.

This is Xebecs power. Not only that, but Luffy is a combination of Garp and Roger.

Luffy has Rogers will and Garps blood flowing through his veins with the added bonus of Xebec D Rock's Overpowered Charisma.

Garp + Roger = Luffy

Basically Luffy is the ULTIMATE D.

Last edited:
I've read a very interesting theory that the entire Alabasta plot is just being used as a distraction to hide the real objective which is wrecking Fishman island and kidnapping Shirahoshi.

• Reverie went far to great for the Fishman don't you guys think ?
  • And Shirahoshi, as an ancient weapon, just walking into the holy land and leaving safely is suspicious to me.
The Gorosei + Im regard Vivis family as traitors, so taking Cobra out while attacking Shirahoshi is catching two birds with one stone.

The entire attention will be put on Vivi, Revolutionary's and straw hats, and after Fishman island is wrecked the government can easily say that they currently didn't even have the resources for attacking the Fishman since they're after Warlords/unknown alabasta incident etc.

Everybody is dancing to the God king Im-samas master plan
:finally:

IM had 3 pictures along with Vivi, the 2 D flags and an ancient weapon. He ignored the ancient weapon even if she was basically already in his mouth but decided to go for Vivi.

Now or she has some kind of super royality heritage and maybe IM plans to marry her for blood reasons, make the perfect offspring or something like that. Or she is an ancient weapon as well, just she doesn't know it yet and same for other Alabasta people, just that he wanted her while he doesn't need Shiraoshi maybe because of different powers.

I am wondering if at some point Im's wishes won't be fulfilled and what would he be able to do.

I am convinced that he is the ultimate level fighter of One Piece. To think that even Roger and Garp themselves protected the Tenryuubito... Everybody is on egg heels with this individual.

So yeah why do you think along with luffy, teach, and shirahoshi was imu holding a pic of vivi the unofficial strawhat
:lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

I've read a very interesting theory that the entire Alabasta plot is just being used as a distraction to hide the real objective which is wrecking Fishman island and kidnapping Shirahoshi.

• Reverie went far to great for the Fishman don't you guys think ?
  • And Shirahoshi, as an ancient weapon, just walking into the holy land and leaving safely is suspicious to me.
The Gorosei + Im regard Vivis family as traitors, so taking Cobra out while attacking Shirahoshi is catching two birds with one stone.

The entire attention will be put on Vivi, Revolutionary's and straw hats, and after Fishman island is wrecked the government can easily say that they currently didn't even have the resources for attacking the Fishman since they're after Warlords/unknown alabasta incident etc.

Everybody is dancing to the God king Im-samas master plan
:finally:
do they know shirahoshi is poseidon though?

M

MD Zolo

If they do know, why let her leave so easily?
If they do not know, why did imu have a picture of her?

I cant put my finger down on this ^^
Because at the end, Imu didn't consider Shirahoshi to be a viable threat. He had four pictures/posters, meaning he had four potential threats/enemies.

But he decided upon Vivi at the end. It is a really difficult guess as to why, but I guess her blatant interest in the Poneglyph and Pluton's location being under her/Cobra's reign made her the target.

I doubt, Vivi herself is special in any way.

If they do know, why let her leave so easily?
If they do not know, why did imu have a picture of her?

I cant put my finger down on this ^^
The Goverment still has an image to uphold, they can't just walk into a kingdom and annihilate it without a proper reason, especially not the fishman who suffered under Discrimination so much.

They need two things
1.) A distraction which is the Kingdom of alabasta
2.) Somebody to blame

I still think that the dagger being at Shirahoshi's picture has a deeper meaning to it, maybe I'm just overthinking.

M

MD Zolo

The Goverment still has an image to uphold, they can't just walk into a kingdom and annihilate it without a proper reason, especially not the fishman who suffered under Discrimination so much.
This could be one of the reasons why Shirahoshi had to be left alone. She was already attacked once by Charloss, so if she was harmed, it would've made the headline. Letting her go was probably an upholding-the-image type decision.

But I disagree that the target is Shirahoshi. Whatever Imu's target is, it is also Blackbeard's target it seems. And since Blackbeard got the news of the paper, and since news in the paper featured Alabasta and not Fishmen Island, I am guessing the target is still Alabasta/Vivi.

This could be one of the reasons why Shirahoshi had to be left alone. She was already attacked once by Charloss, so if she was harmed, it would've made the headline. Letting her go was probably an upholding-the-image type decision.

But I disagree that the target is Shirahoshi. Whatever Imu's target is, it is also Blackbeard's target it seems. And since Blackbeard got the news of the paper, and since news in the paper featured Alabasta and not Fishmen Island, I am guessing the target is still Alabasta/Vivi.
Fair. I don't have a proof as of now, but I'm still behind the opinion that the entire alabasta incident is basically bait to hide Im + the Gorosei's true objective, which is Shirahoshi.

My guess is because Im views Vivi and Cobra as a potential threat to exposing the corruption of the WG. She could convince the other kings to start paying attention to the matter then the WG might lose face maybe even power if all the leaders were to turn against them.