Future Events Will Dragon head to where Sabo is being held to rescue him?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If it comes out that Sabo’s being held captive in Mariejoa or Impel Down, almost certainly...if he managed to slip away and the WG is just telling the world he died to save face, I imagine he’ll find his own way back to Dragon.

Worst

Custom title
They might also save him for later like they know he's Luffy's brother and that Luffy will come to save him like he did with Ace maybe keep him in a place where Dragon can't find/rescue him I mean it's the N2 of the Revo army they sure will keep him more "safe" than Ace.

Do you know why Oda creates problems? So that Luffy can once again be portrayed as a hero.

The RA should solve this problem, but the RA aren't the main characters. Their victory doesn't add to the story, but takes away from it. Therefore, Luffy will be the one to save Sabo (if he needs saving) as that furthers the story and his character.

The RA's goal is essentially to bring about a new government by destroying the current WG. They won't succeed without Luffy's help.

One thing that this story does is give Luffy reason to fight for things he generally doesn't care about. For example:
  • Luffy didn't care about Alabasta, but because his friend. Vivi cares about Alabasta, he intervened.
  • Luffy didn't care about Fishman Island's problem, he only intervened because Hody took his friends hostage and through that, he saved the country.
  • Luffy didn't care about Dressrosa initially. All he cared about was Rebecca fed him, Joker made her cry and therefore, he'll defeat Joker; Joker also hurt Law, and because of that, he defeats Joker.
Why is Luffy saving Wano? Not because he wanted to. For the most part, it's because of Momonsuke asking him to do so as a friend and because of O-Tama and because of Law allying with him.

Luffy's friends and loved ones take him to the problems he needs to solve. Sabo will likely be the reason he defeats the WG. By defeeating the WG, he more or less achieves what the RA want and more or less furthers his identity as a hero.

Luffy's motivated by 2 things: Friends (Loved ones) and Adventure. If his friends are in trouble, he'll save them and if he's being led into an adventure, he's all in.

I lost interest in Dragon anyway
The moment this fucker... didn't show up at the Reverie to the world leaders... and to declare war (AS HE ELUDED)

the moment he was "sweating" with news about Sabo... where the ONLY MOVE HE TOOK... throughout the whole series... the only action... the only mini-arc where we are supposed to get hyped about Dragon... he was sitting in Kamabakka... sipping tea... only to sweat about hearing news about Sabo

This fucker has no attention from me... not the least...

The most uninteresting... useless... nonfactor in the scheme of One Piece.... with commanders who are scrubs (aside from Sabo)... overhrowing the government my ass
I bet one look from Imu-sama... can knock them all down... What a disgrace of a faction

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If it comes out that Sabo’s being held captive in Mariejoa or Impel Down, almost certainly...if he managed to slip away and the WG is just telling the world he died to save face, I imagine he’ll find his own way back to Dragon.
Yeah Sabo might find a way to escape. Just like Doffy will.

Imagine the crossover lol.

Sabo be spending quality time with Bonney.
Bonney turned Sabo into a chibi & now marines think Sabo be dead.
I have a feeling that both Sabo and Bonney were about to get fucked... So Kuma ONCE AGAIN... sacrificed himself... and he sent both of Bonney and Sabo away with his ability.... which is why the news about Sabo probably will be weird in that they said "he disappeared/vanished" so I feel that the news was ambigeous which is why The Revs and Dragon didn't actually know "what was going on" as he wanted to know the truth of what happened.... So Kuma's ability can explain that sort of ambigeous reaction of not knowing what happened

Bonney and Sabo will be sent to the SAME EXACT LOCATION... but what would be nice is if they both were "sent by Kuma" into a place he deemed as "out of WG reach" as a way to save them and keep them safe... and we all know only ONE COUNTRY that is out of WG jurisdiction
It is Wano...
and that's how you include Sabo in the upcoming war... as well as including a Supernova.
I feel that's how we would know about what happened in Reveire... it's through a small 1-2 chapters flashback through Sabo's eyes when he shows up during this war during a "pinch" for Luffy.

But Dragon???
he's just... doing nothing as always and just boosting about "we'll declare a war" ever since he met Smoker... he was like "The world awaits our answer.... aaaaaaaaaand???? what are you going to do Dragon??? we will declare warrr... aaaand? again so what are you going to do when you do that??? We'll just say "we are at war"
:seriously:
Alright dude... keep it up

By the time we see you in action... Luffy will be MILES AHEAD OF YOU... so that no one will care about anything you do.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The moment this fucker... didn't show up at the Reverie to the world leaders... and to declare war (AS HE ELUDED)

the moment he was "sweating" with news about Sabo... where the ONLY MOVE HE TOOK... throughout the whole series... the only action... the only mini-arc where we are supposed to get hyped about Dragon... he was sitting in Kamabakka... sipping tea... only to sweat about hearing news about Sabo

The most uninteresting... useless... nonfactor in the scheme of One Piece.... with commanders who are scrubs (aside from Sabo)... overhrowing the government my ass
I bet one look from Imu-sama... can knock them all down... What a disgrace of a faction
I still love him as a character and am excited to see him in action, his lack thereof so far (as you’ve laid out here) is undeniably shitty. We were almost explicitly told that they’d be fucking the Celestial Dragons up during the Reverie...unless we’re going back there during an act break or after Wano finally wraps up, that doesn’t actually seem to be in the cards.

Great point