Versus Battle Will EOS Shin surpass Moubu in martial might?

Will Shin surpass Moubu?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I feel like this could be an interesting discussion topic.

This thread is about Shin surpassing Moubu in only raw strength, not overall capabilities as a general.

Currently, I'm leaning toward Peak Moubu being slightly stronger than Peak Shin.

We know that Moubu is considered to be the strongest offensive force in Qin history, and he's considered to be the Strongest Man in China right now. Essentially, his greatest asset is his martial might and raw power(he isn't dumb, but he's easily the weakest tactically of the current Six Great Generals). I'm thinking that Shin growing stronger than Moubu would minimize Moubu's accomplishments and role as "the strongest", but that's just me.

On the other hand, Shin's greatest asset is his martial might(his instincts aren't quite developed enough yet for me imo), and he already has so many impressive feats and he still has so much room to grow. I'm 100% sure that the two will be one the same general martially, it would be an extreme difficulty battle either way.

I'm interesting in seeing y'all thoughts:

In raw strength Moubu should still be over Shin, Shin might overpower him a few times with his weight (he would get alot more sturdy at EoS I imagine) but Moubu should still overpower Shin more times than Shin would be able to do so in raw strength.

But overall as a soldier Shin would be slightly stronger I think.

This thread is about Shin surpassing Moubu in only raw strength, not overall capabilities as a general.
This make it one sided if you put it like that. I don't think anyone going to put Shin over Moubu raw strength wise that's not how Shin win fights.

But overall Shin is going to be clear cut stronger than Moubu EoS. Shin Goal is just not be a GG but the Greatest GG in the History of China.

I also think Moubu might not survive after Chu arc or will retire atleast. That make perfect sense to me considering you know who he's fighting then.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If we were to look at a matchup like Ouki vs Moubu, Moubu would win in brute strength while Ouki would win in skill and fighting experience.

This is how EOS Shin and Moubu will look I think. Shin is a very skilled fighter, he may not show his skill much with a heavy Glaive but just recently Shin showed that he is still extremely skilled with the sword.

I think once Shin gets strong enough to wield Ouki’s Glaive with ease, we will start to see his raw skill on display again.

Also don’t forget that Shin also is in possession of Duke Hyou’s Shield, so I imagine he will wield Ouki’s treasure blade in one hand and Duke Hyou’s beastly shield in the other by the end. Shin will be finessing Ouki’s heavy ass Glaive around with one arm, and it’s hard for me to see Moubu matching that level of skill (though Shin may drop the shield for 1v1 fights like Duke Hyou did)

If we were to look at a matchup like Ouki vs Moubu, Moubu would win in brute strength while Ouki would win in skill and fighting experience.

This is how EOS Shin and Moubu will look I think. Shin is a very skilled fighter, he may not show his skill much with a heavy Glaive but just recently Shin showed that he is still extremely skilled with the sword.

I think once Shin gets strong enough to wield Ouki’s Glaive with ease, we will start to see his raw skill on display again.

Also don’t forget that Shin also is in possession of Duke Hyou’s Shield, so I imagine he will wield Ouki’s treasure blade in one hand and Duke Hyou’s beastly shield in the other by the end. Shin will be finessing Ouki’s heavy ass Glaive around with one arm, and it’s hard for me to see Moubu matching that level of skill (though Shin may drop the shield for 1v1 fights like Duke Hyou did)
Don't forget Rinko's sword also, would be dope if he would alternate between equipment choices depending on situations he's faced in, would allow for more versatility from Shin's battles.

Double sword, sword/shield, glaive/shield, single sword or glaive

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I feel like this could be an interesting discussion topic.

Currently, I'm leaning toward Peak Moubu being slightly stronger than Peak Shin.

We know that Moubu is considered to be the strongest offensive force in Qin history, and he's considered to be the Strongest Man in China right now. Essentially, his greatest asset is his martial might and raw power(he isn't dumb, but he's easily the weakest tactically of the current Six Great Generals). I'm thinking that Shin growing stronger than Moubu would minimize Moubu's accomplishments and role as "the strongest", but that's just me.

On the other hand, Shin's greatest asset is his martial might(his instincts aren't quite developed enough yet for me imo), and he already has so many impressive feats and he still has so much room to grow. I'm 100% sure that the two will be one the same general martially, it would be an extreme difficulty battle either way.

I'm interesting in seeing y'all thoughts:
Yes, but not in terms of raw power. This is just impossible for me. Hara would need to bend any kind of logic for Shin to have more pure raw strength than Moubu.