General & Others Will it be devastating to the series if a new crewmate displays more strength than Zoro and Sanji?

Time and time again through out this series, it has been Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji being the powerhouse pillars of this crew. This dynamic will never change no matter if a strong ally joins the crew. I don't understand why people want the M3 to change when Oda makes it clear he is not changing it.

Time and time again through out this series, it has been Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji being the powerhouse pillars of this crew. This dynamic will never change no matter if a strong ally joins the crew. I don't understand why people want the M3 to change when Oda makes it clear he is not changing it.
People don't want. They are just noticing that Yamato is stronger than Luffy and Sanji and is possible joining Strawhats.
Post automatically merged:

1. Robin was stronger than even Luffy when they first met.
2. Jinbe was stronger than Luffy when they first met

You know what happen with them now.
Jinbei yes. Robin no.

When Robin joined she was clearly above Sanji, Mr. Prince only passed her at EL arc, which was 5 arcs later.

If Yamato does join I can see her being clear above Sanji only for Sanji to pass her next major arc, it wouldn't even shock me if Yamato ends up having a higher bounty than even Zoro end of the arc.

Yamato might just be a rental type character like Oden. If not, she's getting surpassed by Sanji eventually. Oda delayed Jinbei from joining until the M3 were gonna be clear of him for a reason imo.

Is her strength devastating to the series? No, it's cool to have a strong character joining the crew this late into the journey.

Is her character defining trait being an obsessed Oden fangirl devastating to the series? Yea it's pretty annoying to read weekly, I can't imagine it'll get any less annoying with more panel time.

If her strength bothers anyone they're either still teenagers (and that's ok) or haven't worked a day in their lives, there's more pressing matters in life than a fictional character's strength.
All that is fine and dandy but Zoro dog walks Yamato just like Dressrosa Zoro was gonna dog walk Jinbei but fan boys wanked those garbage ass Big Mom feats while Zoro had Ashura and strength to block Hakai all this time.

Absurd thread.
The new nakama won't be stronger than Zoro and Sanji, are you reading OP bro? What do you think means "wings of the Pirate King"?
If Yamato joins, she is weaker than them. If she doesnt join, she might be stronger. Never there was a case where the new nakama was stronger than those two.

Simple as that.

Absurd thread.
The new nakama won't be stronger than Zoro and Sanji, are you reading OP bro? What do you think means "wings of the Pirate King"?
If Yamato joins, she is weaker than them. If she doesnt join, she might be stronger. Never there was a case where the new nakama was stronger than those two.

Simple as that.
It's not necessarily a rule but I admit the evidence heavily suggests so.