Speculations Will Mars come back before the end of the arc?

?

• Total voters
Seems like all Gorosei will be somewhat taken out for some final Saturn vs Kuma/Bonney drama in which Saturn may actually die.

That way Devon could infiltrate the old bums

Seems like all Gorosei will be somewhat taken out for some final Saturn vs Kuma/Bonney drama in which Saturn may actually die.

That way Devon could infiltrate the old bums
They can communicate telepathically with each other, so her disguise shouldn’t fool them. Also, if they see Saturn die in front of them, how could they be fooled by her?

Imo Kuma might sacrifice himself to get Saturn off the ship (tho idk if that’s necessary since Luffy is still in G5), but it’ll be revealed that the Gorosei aren’t actually DF users and can still pursue them despite the water, and then Kizaru will come in to sacrifice himself and buy the SHs enough time to get away

They can communicate telepathically with each other, so her disguise shouldn’t fool them. Also, if they see Saturn die in front of them, how could they be fooled by her?

Imo Kuma might sacrifice himself to get Saturn off the ship (tho idk if that’s necessary since Luffy is still in G5), but it’ll be revealed that the Gorosei aren’t actually DF users and can still pursue them despite the water, and then Kizaru will come in to sacrifice himself and buy the SHs enough time to get away
What manga are u reading ?
Oda is a fucking moron. He will make it work by making the old clowns look even dumber.

What manga are u reading ?
Oda is a fucking moron. He will make it work by making the old clowns look even dumber.
Imo BB is scheming to kill Garling and steal the DF Garling won at God Valley (which is even greater than the Seiryu fruit), and Devon copying Saturn will be used to lure Garling into a trap. Oda is a retard, but I don’t think even he is stupid enough to write the Gorosei and Imu being fooled by Devon

this is actually a really cool idea.

though I don't think BB will get the devil fruit he wants, instead he'll get an even better one by chance
I think Garling has the “Moon God” DF, which he won from God Valley. Teach will beat Garling to steal his DF and avenge his idol (Xebec). I could see Oda having Teach fighting Shanks’s dad instead of Shanks to subvert expectations