Questions & Mysteries Will Robin get captured & potentially Die?

Will she get captured and potentially Die?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • She'll get captured but she won't Die

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Post Timeskip Oda has introduced alternatives to reading the Poneglyph in the form of Pudding and Kozuki Momonuske.

This on top of the fact that Oda has had characters say people are coming for Nico Robin since Zou.

We head to Wano and what do we see....

Robin vs Black Maria

Black Maria lures Sanji in so he can call for Nico Robin, then when Nico Robin and Black Maria fight we see illusions of Saul and Nico Olivia, Maria also tells Robin statements we had previously heard in water 7.

Big Mom and now CP0 want to capture Nico Robin

With this information we have I think 3 things are clear.......

Again Regardless of how we feel THESE THREE THINGS ARE FACTUAL

1. CP0 is in this arc for a reason

2. Oda is not going to introduce Lucci back in the story just for him and his group to fail again.....

3. Oda is not going to redo the exact same plot point. Robins not gonna get captured just for things to play out the same way...

THE ABSECNSE OF LUFFY AND ZORO

Its heavily implied that Luffy and Zoro will be out of commission for awhile after their battles.

Luffy and Zoro are 2 strongest combatants in the Strawhat Crew if their out of commission anything can happen.

Oda could use their absence as a way to justify Robin being captured.

One things forsure this will lead to a rescue arc for Robin....but again there's no way things are playing out the same way.

If Nico Robin is to die I believe the character who kills her will be a future fight of Luffys. "One" of the following characters will do it.

Nico Robin is one of my Favorite characters in the One Piece Series, Probably #4... I don't want her to die, but we can't deny the pieces are in place if oda wants to go that route.......what do you think?

Leave your thoughts......

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Well.
Since Dressrosa is Alabasta 2.0, and Onigashima is Ennies Lobby 2.0, why not have Robin being captured and Luffy going after her as not an Ennies Lobby 3.0, but an Marineford 2.0? Or is that reserved for when Luffy goes to save Sabo?
:hope:

If she dies I think it would ruin the whole point of enies lobby, I think what was said in Zou about her having strong friends to protect her will be reinforced. I believe it’s time for the strawhats outside of the main fighters to finally step up and prove to us that they can be just as capable and reliable when called upon. Whether a capture will be successful or not I can’t say but it’s possible, I think it will fail personally.

Post skip is a massive inversion of preskip. During Water 7/Enies Lobby, Franky, Usopp, and Sanji were unable to stop Nico Robin from being taken from the sea train to Enies Lobby. On Wano, I can see those same three characters being the ones to protect her this arc. Maybe even throwing Jinbei and Brook into the mix as well.

As far as her dying, absolutely not. If Luffy refuses to become King of the Pirates without Sanji as his cook, he would never continue his Journey if him and the Straw Hats let Nico Robin die.

Plus the World Government wants her alive for some reason. Perhaps they screwed up by wiping out Ohara, and realized they actually need someone who can read the Poneglyphs. Otherwise they would have just had CP-9 kill her on Water 7 to get rid of the last surviving Ohara resident and be done with it. Instead they have some reason that they want her captured.

Post Timeskip Oda has introduced alternatives to reading the Poneglyph in the form of Pudding and Kozuki Momonuske.

This on top of the fact that Oda has had characters say people are coming for Nico Robin since Zou.

We head to Wano and what do we see....

Robin vs Black Maria

Black Maria lures Sanji in so he can call for Nico Robin, then when Nico Robin and Black Maria fight we see illusions of Saul and Nico Olivia, Maria also tells Robin statements we had previously heard in water 7.

Big Mom and now CP0 want to capture Nico Robin

With this information we have I think 3 things are clear.......

Again Regardless of how we feel THESE THREE THINGS ARE FACTUAL

1. CP0 is in this arc for a reason

2. Oda is not going to introduce Lucci back in the story just for him and his group to fail again.....

3. Oda is not going to redo the exact same plot point. Robins not gonna get captured just for things to play out the same way...

THE ABSECNSE OF LUFFY AND ZORO

Its heavily implied that Luffy and Zoro will be out of commission for awhile after their battles.

Luffy and Zoro are 2 strongest combatants in the Strawhat Crew if their out of commission anything can happen.

Oda could use their absence as a way to justify Robin being captured.

One things forsure this will lead to a rescue arc for Robin....but again there's no way things are playing out the same way.

If Nico Robin is to die I believe the character who kills her will be a future fight of Luffys. "One" of the following characters will do it.

Nico Robin is one of my Favorite characters in the One Piece Series, Probably #4... I don't want her to die, but we can't deny the pieces are in place if oda wants to go that route.......what do you think?

Leave your thoughts......

Dying in one piece :suresure:

I don't think Robin will be captured, and even if, I am sure she will defend herself as much as possible unlike last time where she went with the CP9 voluntarily.

I do believe that it might be like the times in Thriller Bark. Luffy is already knocked out and suddenly a force (like Kuma back then) appears and brings danger, in this case the CP0 that's still idly sitting around watching. Luffy and Zoro would be unconscious, as both have suffered immense damage after their fights. Zoro IS already drugged to get back rolling, the after effects will do their job.

But the rest of the Strawhats is still fine. Right now Robin is being guarded by Brook. Jinbe is still active, and so are the others even if injured they can still fight. Some of them didn't have proper fights yet. And if they were able to deal with CP9 back then, I am sure they will manage the CP0 too. So far there's only three of them present.

Only the Marines and WG approaching Wano is another thing to consider.

the 3rd point is very dramatically disregarded

the plot could very well repeat and she could get kidnapped for a small period of time until she get retrieved again.

It won't be monotonous because the story has already set in stone the possibility of her getting kidnapped again.. but with the twist of faith when it comes to her comrades

It would make a very suspenseful plot where the remaining SHP Save Robin.. whoop CP0 and in that process make an infamous name out of it.. with sections of it dedicated to character development.

2. Oda is not going to introduce Lucci back in the story just for him and his group to fail again
You underestimate Oda's power :milaugh:
Lucci is almost irrelevant now in the grand scheme of things, he would never get his hands on Robin. The importance of Wano arc is for everyone and the WG specifically to know that the SH's have suprassed the Yonko and are coming for them eventually.
The only one that may kidnap Robin is Teach, to find a way to read poneglyphs if he can't, and to set up the fight between SH's and BB.

Last edited:
I think she will be kidnapped, but Sanji will learn the remaining SHs into battle to save her. This time they will be able to protect her with Sanji defeating Lucci and the remaining SHs defeating the other agents.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Nah no SH is most likely dying until EoS occurs at least.

Though being captured and then rescued is not a far fetched possibility but yes CP0 is not falling this arc, that would prove straight up ridiculous.

imo she is not going to get captured
if she dies that going to be in the final war but this is after luffy becomes the PK and she finds out the misteeryes of the void century

I feel like she’ll get captured but she won’t be taken. Like CP0 will defeat her and whoever it is that they sent will be taking her off of onigashima but they won’t succeed in taking her from wano.

I don’t feel like she will around this time in wano cuz there are so much happening now and i presonally think oda prolly won’t do that. Welp maybe in another occasion tho lol
And for her to die i think it’s not gonna happen, she is one of the most important character in the series, i mean if she is gone then how would the SHP find the Treasure they has been looking for :(

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I don’t feel like she will around this time in wano cuz there are so much happening now and i presonally think oda prolly won’t do that. Welp maybe in another occasion tho lol
And for her to die i think it’s not gonna happen, she is one of the most important character in the series, i mean if she is gone then how would the SHP find the Treasure they has been looking for :(
Yeah if it happens she will probably be rescued in the very arc. A Momo styled scenario lol.