Questions & Mysteries Will Sabo help Vivi find Luffy?

Probably something happened when Sabo was running away...And it seems that Kuma is a witness to this story
It seems that Sabu managed to save Vivi and escape...Sabo is probably a secret witness and needs Vivi's testimony to prove his innocence

I also think Jewelry Bonney helped Sabo...Now is a good time to connect this person to the story
And there is a more important question...Why did Imu have Vivi's picture?
It doesn't make sense, but it seems that Vivi may be an important character...Bb may also want to capture Vivi
Luffy has one less crew member and also Aokiji is a big problem...If bb is the next enemy, it all depends on aokiji's role...Sabo has a decent ability to fight him
I expect Luffy to help Vivi as a friend

what is your opinion?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
The final saga is also another Vivi arc, she will be a mayor player so Oda has to reintroduce her as soon as within the first 3 chapters of this final arc. I hope she reaches the SHPs asap, my bet is she is with Bonnie and Sabo, but it is too early for Sabo and Luffy to reunion.
Luffy is on the way to Lough Tale and Sabo and Dragon are warfaring against the World Government, giving Luffy backup by holding back the Navy, so they don't interfere with the pirate throne wars.
Then when both wars merge Sabo and Luffy will finally reunite aiding to each others rescue and winning the war.

The final saga is also another Vivi arc, she will be a mayor player so Oda has to reintroduce her as soon as within the first 3 chapters of this final arc. I hope she reaches the SHPs asap, my bet is she is with Bonnie and Sabo, but it is too early for Sabo and Luffy to reunion.
Luffy is on the way to Lough Tale and Sabo and Dragon are warfaring against the World Government, giving Luffy backup by holding back the Navy, so they don't interfere with the pirate throne wars.
Then when both wars merge Sabo and Luffy will finally reunite aiding to each others rescue and winning the war.

I almost agree....Probably now they will identify Sabo's location...And if Vivi is really with Sabo and they know the secret of this murder...Now they are in great danger because there are people who do not want the truth to be revealed..And why didn't Sabo call to Dragon or go to his island from the beginning?
Jewelry Bonney also hates bb, that's why she might help Vivi and Luffy
i think Dragon doesn't care about the pirate war, but he might accidentally help Luffy

Rej

This forum is retarded.

I almost agree....Probably now they will identify Sabo's location...And if Vivi is really with Sabo and they know the secret of this murder...Now they are in great danger because there are people who do not want the truth to be revealed..And why didn't Sabo call to Dragon or go to his island from the beginning?
Jewelry Bonney also hates bb, that's why she might help Vivi and Luffy
i think Dragon doesn't care about the pirate war, but he might accidentally help Luffy
I agree
even when Blackbeard fights Shanks and Luffy, he will also end up confronting the Navy/World Government

also ye Sabo might be picked up by the Tapping Division, Vivi in the end would be safer with the SHPs