Chapter Discussion Will Vegeta stay as the ultimate jobber forever? (before DBS Chapter 061)

Will Vegeta stay as the ultimate jobber forever?

• Yes, he will never defeat a main villain

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, he will defeat Moro

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku defeated;

- Frieza
- Buu
- Played the biggest role in Jiren's defeat

Even Gohan defeated;
- Cell

Vegeta defeated;
*No main villain*

Now at the end of DBS Chapter 60, Vegeta is prepared to fight with another main villain Moro. Is he going to win or is he going to lose again?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Vegeta has existed in our world for, what, 30 years now? And his biggest solo defeat was *checks memory* Android 19?? I would be absolutely THRILLED if he takes Moro down with something other than the patented Saiyan technique “Scream and power up until you achieve a new form that looks slightly different from the ones before” that has completely overtaken the franchise...until it happens, though, I won’t believe it.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Vegeta has existed in our world for, what, 30 years now? And his biggest solo defeat was *checks memory* Android 19?? I would be absolutely THRILLED if he takes Moro down with something other than the patented Saiyan technique “Scream and power up until you achieve a new form that looks slightly different from the ones before” that has completely overtaken the franchise...until it happens, though, I won’t believe it.
He also almost won against Perfect Cell thanks to Cell's overconfidence :smithnie:

I feel bad for Vegeta, in every Saga they turn him into a desperate jobber.

• ''Kakarrot, you're a Saiyan unlike any other!'' - The Frieza Saga
  • ''Blasted Kakarrot, it's always like this... Just when I think I've caught up, he widens the lead again!'' - The Cell Saga
  • ''Hang in there Kakarrot, you are number one!'' - The Majin Buu Saga
  • ''Damn... He is always one step ahead of me!'' - The Universe 6 Saga
  • ''With Zamasu in SSB form, the only one capable of fighting him head-to-head is Kakarrot. Not me.'' - The Future Trunks Saga
  • ''Go Kakarrot!! Beat Jiren for us!!'' - The Universe Survival Saga

Bogard

You can't win
Vegeta will always come the closest to Goku in strength among the protagonists, but will ultimately fall short to Goku and the main antagonist.

> During the U6 vs U7 tournament, Vegeta performed only third to Goku and Hit
> During the Universal tournament, he performed only third to Goku and Jiren

For a similar reason then, i believe he'd fall short to Goku and Moro this arc, and i believe the current settings imply as much. UI Goku seemed comparable if not stronger than Moro at full power, but lacking in time, which ended up fucking him over, with him not reaching the MUI state yet

And thus from this, i believe it's heavily hinted that at one point during the battle, Goku will reach the MUI state again post-Vegeta vs Moro battle, and thus for this reason then, i believe that Vegeta might end up surprising Moro with his new technique he learned in Yadrat, but still end up losing with Goku taking over

Now it would depend on what Moro would do in the meantime from the Vegeta battle, because as mentioned from what we've seen, UI Goku seemed already comparable if not stronger than him, and thus if Goku were to reach MUI state, he should stomp Moro, but Moro seemed to have reserved 73 for some reasons, and he still has ability to increase in strength by taking a meal, so either he'd use 73 to gain some power-boost, or he might suck more power to increase in strength, otherwise i don't see why the upcoming MUI Goku will not stomp him

The drafts of the upcoming chapters are already out, but i'd not talk about it for now

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I love Vegeta and I would love if he takes down one of the Main Villains but I'm pretty scared he might be used to prove that Goku can surpass MUI:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Sadly:josad:

N

NeutralWatcher

Doesn't this happen with every non main character?

Law is Luffy's rival and had agenda against Doflamingo but Luffy was the one who defeated Doflamingo.

I think Vegeta most likely will always defeat the second strongest after the main antagonist but for beating the main antagonist I think it would be either Goku or team efforts.

Doesn't this happen with every non main character?

Law is Luffy's rival and had agenda against Doflamingo but Luffy was the one who defeated Doflamingo.

I think Vegeta most likely will always defeat the second strongest after the main antagonist but for beating the main antagonist I think it would be either Goku or team efforts.
If Law still tries to solo defeat Kaido and if he fails, I agree we can call Law as jobber at this point due to failing more than once. But my guess is Law will not try it. At least, he will not try to solo Kaido. He would support Luffy as a back up. He lost his sense in Dressrosa because of his grudge towards Doflamingo. Law should be a smart guy, we already see it when Luffy tried to defeat and solo Kaido, he didn't interfere and he didn't try his chance against Kaido, he quickly tried to save Luffy and he escaped without pushing his luck.

While Vegeta not only once, he at least 6 times tried to solo defeat every single main villain and he failed everytime.
Post automatically merged:

@Bogard you can lock this. :milaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.