Anime Discussion [Winter 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season - 8.5(round up to 9)/10 CotE is surprising from season to season once again. We are here for a year now in story and this story is building up pretty quickly with new classes incomming and more routes set in stone. Ayanokouji is so far one of the greatest MCs I have seen in anime. Only drawback of the show is that it has such a huge cast now, one wants to learn about all their backgrounds and motivations at this point, but it seems the anime will not be able to uncover everything and at some point we might get left disatisfied with some of the characters resolutions. I guess there is some cut content involved here. Show is amazing but it still has potential upwards. I am here for more anyway!

Gushing over Magical Girls [Uncensored], Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete [Uncensored], 魔法少ε₯³γ«γ‚γ“γŒγ‚Œγ¦- 10/10 I think this was my first real Maho Shoujo anime since Sailor Moon/DoReMi/Cardcaptor Sakura eras. I am just so surprised by how well directed and detailled this show is. I am totally on board and I want to watch more Maho Shoujo anime in future, all different kinds of those! Anyway, this show has amazing unforgettable characters, and if it's about what's the most unhinged anime I have watched in recent years...it's definitely this one that takes the crown for now! I will miss this show because it has been def the most comfy watch that sweetened the middle of the week for me. Kudos Masterpiece and let's hope for more!

@Warchief Sanji D Goat

After looking back at all the isekai anime I have watched, these would be my top 10 favorites:

1. Re:Zero
2. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
3. Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun
4. KonoSuba
5. Overlord
6. The Eminence in Shadow
7. No Game No Life
8. The Saga of Tanya the Evil
9. Ascendance of a Bookworm
10. My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž

Best girls ranking:

1. Akoya Matama (Loco Musica)
2. Korisu Morino (Neroalice)
3. Tenkawa Kaoruko (Magia Sulfur)
4. Utena Hiiragi (Magia Baiser)
5. Minakami Sayo (Magia Azul)
6. Araga Kiwi (Leopard)
7. Sister Gigant (for two BIG reasons)
8. Hanabishi Haruka (Magia Magenta)
9. Anemo Nemo (Leberblume)
10. Lord Enorme/Venalita both tied for 10th.
Kiwi and especially Nemo too low. Meh list.
Loco Musica as nr. 1 wtf.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž
@Warchief Sanji D Goat

After looking back at all the isekai anime I have watched, these would be my top 10 favorites:

1. Re:Zero
2. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
3. Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun
4. KonoSuba
5. Overlord
6. The Eminence in Shadow
7. No Game No Life
8. The Saga of Tanya the Evil
9. Ascendance of a Bookworm
10. My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!
Nice!

Iruma and Ascendance of a Bookworm are underrated mentions.

I need to redo my list lol.

Here's my list of top 10 favorite Isekai of all time:

1. The Eminence in Shadow
2. Re:Zero
3. Mushoku Tensei
4. That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
5. KonoSuba
6. Overlord
7. Saga of Tanya the Evil
8. Arifureta
9. Cautious Hero
10. The Rising of the Shield Hero
Top 7 stays the same.

8. No Game No Life
9. The Misfit of Demon King Academy
10. Cautious Hero

Arifureta and Shield Hero anime fell off unfortunately. Hopefully Arifureta season 3 and Shield Hero S4 will deliver but they're not in the top 10 right now.
Kiwi and especially Nemo too low. Meh list.
Loco Musica as nr. 1 wtf.
I like Kiwi at first but she's started to get obnoxious with her obsession with Utena imo. Nemo is okay.

Loco Musica is number 1 for two BIG reasons and that I love her bad singing Lol. I like her design the most and she's cute.

Oof Teruhashi-san :lunazing:
Teruhashi is great.:kata: