Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Winter anime where I wouldn't mind a sequel (regardless of confirmation or not)

Classroom of the Elite - I just hope this goes on and on and adapt the whole LN. A change of studio and more LN content would be a plus.

Chained Soldier - Entertaining and got hooked up on this.

Gushing over Magical Girls - It's interesting lol

Bottom tier Tomozaki kun - Underrated anime. Want more.

Foolish Angel Dances with the Devil - This is extremely funny. Love this romcom.

Frieren - Masterpiece deserves Sequel.

The Apothecary Diaries - I like this one a lot.

Undead Unluck - This show is very good. Just need less recaps. It ain't OP lol

That's about it.

Villainess Lvl 99 Hidden Boss: 7.5/10. Love the show. The animation and CGI is a bit iffy but the art is consistent. The story is nothing outstanding but it's easy to understand. Kuudere Yumiella x Patrick FTW!!!!

Apparently I heard that the anime changes the ending compared to the light novel but I still like the anime version nonetheless.
same lol, I read the first 3 chapters and they were great
All I do know is that there are a lot of penis jokes in the manga Lmao!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hope the anime doesn't censored it. But from what I've seen from the trailers, the jokes are there so that's good.
Classroom of the Elite - I just hope this goes on and on and adapt the whole LN. A change of studio and more LN content would be a plus.
I've read COTE LN but I don't mind the anime cutting out some stuff as long as it's nothing major to the story.

It kinda irritates me that LN readers keep shitting on COTE anime for removed contents from the LN but I think it's fine honestly.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Kaguya-sama: Love is War -The First Kiss That Never Ends- - 10/10, these 4 episodes were peak Kaguya-sama, everything the story has get going has been resolved here but not only that, it seems we are going further than this. This show told us what it actually is about: Reaching the highest heights!
I am looking forward to the new challenges and new battles in the epilogue section of the story, if what follows could be called like that. Anyway! Like the other seasons, this story has been always a masterpiece for me. Alongside The Dangers in My Heart, this has been my top 1 romance show and it does not disappoint!

:moonwalk:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Never heard of it. What is it about?
Wholesome ordinary girl gets targetted by super OP ancient witch cult and gets sheltered by a witch mentor badass dad in his workshop alongside other girls as apprentice. Very detailled power system and worldbuilding.

Anime got announced but no news since 2 years now. So bout time. We dont even know the studio working on it, but looking at how sick the art and 4th wall breaking paneling of the manga is...it will be hard to animate this and do it justice.

My headcanon for anime 2025:

- Sakamoto Days made by Wit Studio x CloverWorks (with the same director of Spy x Family).
Most likely won't happen.

It will happen but Netflix will ruin the hype just like how they did with Part 6.

- No Game No Life Season 2.
:josad:

Witch Hat Atelier by Ufotable :endthis:
Ufotable will be busy finishing up Demon Slayer and then they're going to work on the Genshin Impact anime.

After seeing how Madhouse did a really great job with Frieren, I could maybe see them work on Witch Hat
Atelier, another studio I think would also be really good for Witch Hat Atelier would be WIT Studio.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Most likely won't happen.

It will happen but Netflix will ruin the hype just like how they did with Part 6.

:josad:

Ufotable will be busy finishing up Demon Slayer and then they're going to work on the Genshin Impact anime.

After seeing how Madhouse did a really great job with Frieren, I could maybe see them work on Witch Hat
Atelier, another studio I think would also be really good for Witch Hat Atelier would be WIT Studio.
I agree.
Sadly Ufotable has wasted their capacities on Demon Slayer...really whack.

I agree.
Sadly Ufotable has wasted their capacities on Demon Slayer...really whack.
From what I can tell Ufotable wanted to adapt Demon Slayer, it was more of a passion project when they first started adapting the series.

It wasn't like they were forced to do it or they had no other choice.

And there is nothing wrong with Ufotable still working on Demon Slayer, they already went this far with the series, they are pretty much almost done now.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Top 5 best girls in Chained Soldier.
Onee-sama is Top 3. :endthis:

I'm now ready for the best female character of Winter 2024.:endthis:

I already got the 3 female characters that I want to submit.:moonwalk:
I will put it up this weekend most likely.

I will bribe Blue
It will be one Reishunger Digital Rice Cooker pls :catblush:
Post automatically merged:

Btw do you guys want more contests? Like maybe best OP or smth