Anime Discussion World's End Harem (Shuumatsu no Harem)

Rej

Year of the black beard!

https://myanimelist.net/anime/41946/Shuumatsu_no_Harem?q=world's end hare&cat=anime

Synopsis:
The Man-Killer Virus: a lethal disease that has eradicated 99.9% of the world's male population. Mizuhara Reito has been in cryogenic sleep for the past five years, leaving behind Tachibana Erisa, the girl of his dreams. When Reito awakens from the deep freeze, he emerges into a sex-crazed new world where he himself is the planet's most precious resource. Reito and four other male studs are given lives of luxury and one simple mission: repopulate the world by impregnating as many women as possible! All Reito wants, however, is to find his beloved Erisa who went missing three years ago. Can Reito resist temptation and find his one true love?

My personal opinion is that this show will cause alot of controversity and thus it has some appeal to follow up on. I will def watch and keep track of this show and I am confident that it will deliver some strong philosophies hidden beneath an utter degenerate package. I am excited and this show is def one of the most hyped ones for Winter 2022.​

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
My personal opinion is that this show will cause alot of controversity and thus it has some appeal to follow up on.
Well, that's to be expected. Goblin Slayer was the first to cause this controversy. Then you got Ishuzoku Reviewers and Redo of Healer in the following years. WEH is gonna be the Redo of Healer of 2022. Can't wait for Twitter and Reddit tards to flames on this series Lmao.

Anyway, I read like around 44 chapters of WEH and decided to take a break from it. Might pick it back up after watching the anime.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Well, that's to be expected. Goblin Slayer was the first to cause this controversy. Then you got Ishuzoku Reviewers and Redo of Healer in the following years. WEH is gonna be the Redo of Healer of 2022. Can't wait for Twitter and Reddit tards to flames on this series Lmao.

Anyway, I read like around 44 chapters of WEH and decided to take a break from it. Might pick it back up after watching the anime.
Thanks for sharing your take!

I think controversities can sometimes lead to finding gems. Controversity got me into watching Romcoms and I found my way to Nagatoro back then. Was kinda cool show and I love it.

My gut feeling tells me I will have fun with WEH.
So did you have a good experience reading the manga?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Thanks for sharing your take!
No problem ^^
I think controversities can sometimes lead to finding gems. Controversity got me into watching Romcoms and I found my way to Nagatoro back then. Was kinda cool show and I love it.
Romcoms are great. My second favorite genre after Isekai.

LOL, racist ***** on Twitter be posting some dumb shit and saying Nagatoro should get canceled because so called "the girl is tanned".

I already read the manga before the anime was a thing but damn, the salt is real Lmao.
My gut feeling tells me I will have fun with WEH.
So did you have a good experience reading the manga?
So the story with the Reito (who is the MC of the story) is interesting because he is trying to find his girl Erisa who disappeared 3 years ago. But the problem is that Reito is too beta as the MC that he literally won't have sex with any girls beside Erisa. Like what the fuck, I know you love your girl and all but humanity is in danger, fuck one or two random girls won't affect anything.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ok we have to talk guys.

The second episode just came out. I really enjoyed episode 1 and the whole unique style of this anime. I love the plotlines and this anime knows how to build tension. For now I can say that I like all the characters, they are fairly well executed. Episode 1 was just amazing to get a feel for the show. But episode 2 jesus...the stakes are drastically increasing. All the new characters are intense and seem important...I want more!

Guys just take care of censorship. I was unlucky and watched the second episode with censorship, but after that I found uncensored versions. So you guys have to watch it on less popular uploading/streaming sites or wait until the uncensored version becomes an officially legit thing.

For now I am enjoying the show and I look forward to more.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Ok we have to talk guys.

The second episode just came out. I really enjoyed episode 1 and the whole unique style of this anime. I love the plotlines and this anime knows how to build tension. For now I can say that I like all the characters, they are fairly well executed. Episode 1 was just amazing to get a feel for the show. But episode 2 jesus...the stakes are drastically increasing. All the new characters are intense and seem important...I want more!

Guys just take care of censorship. I was unlucky and watched the second episode with censorship, but after that I found uncensored versions. So you guys have to watch it on less popular uploading/streaming sites or wait until the uncensored version becomes an officially legit thing.

For now I am enjoying the show and I look forward to more.
Aye Lmao. Haven't seen ep 2 but it seems like the reviews is good so far and Reddit and Twitter tards doesn't seem to cause any tantrum yet.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Aye Lmao. Haven't seen ep 2 but it seems like the reviews is good so far and Reddit and Twitter tards doesn't seem to cause any tantrum yet.
yes, also it seems well received by some youtubers so far, its just a good story with alot of spice
Post automatically merged:

Guys, todays episode was so fucking good! I like the new male character and jesus...I can just appreciate this episode. It was so slicey of lifey and I emerged so nicely. Jesus I am excited for the other guys and how their dynamics with each other will evolve.
Show got my hyped on high stakes!

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej the new male Doi Shouta is more of a true MC than our main guy lol.
Doi-kun? Lmao yeah his episode was much better than the MCs one. XD i am excited how he will evolve

Also you guys heard the news about WEHs booming manga sales? The manga + spin off entered the top 30 of most sold mangas a week ago, alongside old JJK volumes. Its an amazing achievement and I am happy to see more people finding their ways to this show. Its just going up from now on, even after all the shitstorms. :funky:

BRO, todays episode was so good! So many plotlines are just going on. I love this writing and all the intrigues. I feel there are some tough times comming up for team Reito. Jesus, I love this show!

LMAO

Last edited: