General & Others World’s strongest man, creature, and force

Whitebeard who was considered the strongest man had what many consider the strongest Paramecia fruit. Paramecia fruit in general turn the user into a super powered man
PARAMECIA LITERAL MEANING: Superhuman System

Kaido who was considered the strongest creature had one of the strongest zoan fruits. Zoan fruits being able to turn the user into different types of animals or creatures
ZOAN LITERALLY MEANING: Animal System

Do you think we might get a logia equivalent with someone at one point considered the strongest force of nature or something along those lines? If so who do you think had/has the title and with what fruit?
LOGIA LITERALLY MEANING: Nature System

I don't think we will, Kizaru has arguably the strongest logia if we go by rules of physics. It's either him or Ener.

But i'd argue that WB and Kaido would be ultra top tiers even without their fruits. As Kaido said, in the one piece world the thing that counts the most is Haki.
If they was one they probably had too tier haki along with their top tier logia. It isn’t like whitebeard or Kaido necessarily had weak or bad haki

Yeah with or without their fruits they’d both still be monsters

Whitebeard who was considered the strongest man had what many consider the strongest Paramecia fruit. Paramecia fruit in general turn the user into a super powered man
PARAMECIA LITERAL MEANING: Superhuman System

Kaido who was considered the strongest creature had one of the strongest zoan fruits. Zoan fruits being able to turn the user into different types of animals or creatures
ZOAN LITERALLY MEANING: Animal System

Do you think we might get a logia equivalent with someone at one point considered the strongest force of nature or something along those lines? If so who do you think had/has the title and with what fruit?
LOGIA LITERALLY MEANING: Nature System
Yes, Teach is the only Emperor with a Logia DF for a reason.

Darkness Logia is a threat to Lunarians.

Nah the three Worlds Strongest are:
Worlds Strongest Man - The strongest in the verse (Whitebeard)
Worlds Strongest Creature - The strongest inhuman in the verse (Kaido the Oni)
Worlds Strongest Swordsman - The strongest swordsman in the verse (Mihawk)

Yes, Teach is the only Emperor with a Logia DF for a reason.

Darkness Logia is a threat to Lunarians.
He also has a Paramecia and might get a zoan so I he might not be considered any of the 3. If anything just “the strongest” could be cool but idk
Nah the three Worlds Strongest are:
Worlds Strongest Man - The strongest in the verse (Whitebeard)
Worlds Strongest Creature - The strongest inhuman in the verse (Kaido the Oni)
Worlds Strongest Swordsman - The strongest swordsman in the verse (Mihawk)
Whitebeard in canon likely wasn’t actually the strongest. Not only because he and roger were considered equal in strength but because imu exists. Plus he might not be “human” but a buccaneer
If whitebeard was a buccaneer and if imu isn’t a normal human probably not

He also has a Paramecia and might get a zoan so I he might not be considered any of the 3. If anything just “the strongest” could be cool but idk

Whitebeard in canon likely wasn’t actually the strongest. Not only because he and roger were considered equal in strength but because imu exists. Plus he might not be “human” but a buccaneer
If whitebeard was a buccaneer and if imu isn’t a normal human probably not
Imu is a unique case as in the world doesn’t know he exists. Whitebeard was the top of the verse during Rogers time too.

The Worlds Strongest Man is the strongest in the world. Whitebeard literally had the power to destroy the world with his two hands. Claiming that he’s a Buccaneer is headcanon since were told kumas the only one left.

Imu is a unique case as in the world doesn’t know he exists. Whitebeard was the top of the verse during Rogers time too.

The Worlds Strongest Man is the strongest in the world. Whitebeard literally had the power to destroy the world with his two hands. Claiming that he’s a Buccaneer is headcanon since were told kumas the only one left.
He still existed in the world
You can’t be the worlds strongest in actuality when someone is stronger than you and another character is just as strong as you

Yes for now it’s just speculation
Whitebeard and kuma do still share similar physical features along with them both being around 22 feet tall

Why does it matter ? Your post is about the strongest powers isn t it ? You have a character that is peak in a certain power but you kept him out for some reason, why is that ?
Agendas should have limits, especially when you have nothing to gain but giggles.
It’s about devil fruit users and the “strongest” in each class
It’s not even a paragraph long idk why you’re confused

Well Green Bull said his fruit is the force of nature iirc. However I doubt his fruit is the strongest.
BB may have the strongest logia DF but a real contender logia DF would be Ceasar Df the Gas Gas fruit.

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I don't think we will, Kizaru has arguably the strongest logia if we go by rules of physics. It's either him or Ener.

But i'd argue that WB and Kaido would be ultra top tiers even without their fruits. As Kaido said, in the one piece world the thing that counts the most is Haki.
Fujitora has strongest. Against gravity even light cant escape its effects