Versus Battle Worm Naoya vs Curse womb

Eh, they're incarnated cursed objects and not the same cursed wombs as Naoya (or the Cursed Womb Yuji and co fought). Choso and bros are something between curse and human, while Naoya is 100% a curse.

Anyway:
Round 1 and 2 should be easy wins for Naoya.

Round 3 depends on if the bros are lucky enough to poison Naoya. Even then, does their rott work faster or slower on curses?
Nah, Naoya would be too fast for them anyway and could kill either one to dispell the CT.

Round 4. Choso is the best and strongest fighter overall out of the 3. His durability would help him withstand multiple Naoya attacks for sure (at least those we saw up till now). But he also ain't got sufficient speed for Naoya.
I won't talk about DEs since neither of them have even alluded to having one yet.

As things stand now, I would give the slightest edge to Choso here only due to his experience and offensive ability (which is > Naoya's).
But it's a very very slight edge, like 51/49

Naoya should take all rounds, considering he's far faster even in his worm form (and hits very hard as well considering the force that he builds up).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Naoya should take all rounds, considering he's far faster even in his worm form (and hits very hard as well considering the force that he builds up).
I think considering last chapter, it can be argued that Choso victory was reinforced against Naoya worm form.

Kamo jr was able to block a punch from evolved Naoya, and thanks to red flower scale was about to « follow » a little bit evolved Naoya movement.

So Choso who is quite good at flowing red scale and overall power should be able to counter attack and trick Worm Naoya

Choso is a master at flowing red scale and even has a superior version of it.

That's fair. I agree that Choso is certainly superior to Kamo, and he would probably preform far better in a 1v1. The problem is that I'm not really sure that he would be able to react that much better than Noritoshi, since that's how far above Naoya is at this point in terms of speed. While Kamo can just barely react to him, a sequence of just two punches would probably end the fight... it was just Naoya's arrogance that didn't cause a follow up attack while Kamo was downed. I also think that Kamo blocking with blood was more of a prepared action rather than actually reacting on the spur of the moment (considering that Kamo without Flowing Red Scale couldn't see Naoya move even in worm form, which is stated to be slower than his metapod form).

Naoya (as a human) was essentially blitzing Yuji and Choso before he even stacked his technique (during the extermination arc). After stacking his technique, Maki states that he was moving at subsonic speeds, although due to Naoya's statements he may have been barely going mach 1. After turning into a cursed spirit, Maki states that he was already supersonic as a worm (making his base speed faster than his max speed as a human), after which he is moving even faster in metapod evolution. When he stacks his technique now, he can even reach mach 3. Choso may be able react to his base speed (in metapod form) when focusing flowing red scale in his eyes (like he did with Naoya as a human), but even that is a toss up considering how much faster he's going. Even if we assume that Choso can barely react (we he should be able to do to some extent like Kamo), that doesn't change Choso's movement speed is too slow to counter, as seen in his fight with human Naoya. Even Maki struggled to land a direct punch on Naoya's worm form. Choso's peircing blood is only stated to be subsonic (that's very fast, I just use the word "only" since we are comparing him to current Naoya). Maybe supernova can land some hits and poison him, but even then every punch that Naoya lands will be devastating. If he decides to rev himself up to mach 3, then Choso couldn't move in time to avoid it, and would likely get significantly injured even if he hardens his skin with blood. It's just an upward battle that I think would be extremely hard for him; there's a reason that even Maki is struggling.

That's just my opinion tho. Thanks for your response. :)

Edit: Actually looking back I forgot that this was just his worm form lol. I do think he would win tho since he was still able to move at supersonic speeds at that point, and the scaling I have above still applies.

Last edited: