Controversial Worstgen Uefa Champions League 2024/2025/Bet thread!! A NEW SYSTEM!!

Hello community, it's almost time and the next Uefa Champions league will start in two weeks.
And this Champions League will be very different, I think this thread will be particularly exciting this year. The reason is that UEFA has changed the system and we will now see 8 games from teams in a gigantic league of 36 teams. The 8 top teams in the league qualify directly for the round of 16, while the remaining 16 teams play against each other in a knockout phase to get into the round of 16.

This season for the Champions League will therefore be very exciting, we have many exciting games and I think Kicktipp will be a lot of fun this year.
Last season was a success with the top 10 users:

This year I expect the same fun, the same prizes for the first to third placed:
1: 2 months VIP
2: 1 month VIP
3: 1 month VIP

Here are the rules:
The tips are only visible when the tipping time has expired. Tip mode The exact result is tipped.
The result "after penalty shootout" is tipped.
Tied points Unless otherwise agreed, if the total number of points is tied, the number of matchday wins ("wins") will determine the tippers' placement.
Tip submission rule: 0 minutes lead time The tipping time ends 0 minutes before the date of the respective event.
Points rule: 2 - 4 points Tendency goal difference Result
Win 2 3 4 Draw 2 - 4 General explanation and examples
Points rule: 4 points Points per correct answer: 4 Points are awarded for each correct tip.
The order is not important for this rule.

I'm really looking forward to the users who register here, the link to the page can be found here:
kicktipp.co.uk/worstgenucl2024-2025

Love you all :)