Controversial Would Luffy have won if there was no ship to save Kizaru.

What would have happened if there was no boat?

• Luffy wins as kizaru drowns

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Kizaru saves himself

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If Kizaru could've saved himself without a ship to land on, Oda wouldn't have put the ship there to catch him
Nah I think Oda wanted to draw Kizaru on the floor looking like he's going through it. He could probably save himself from drowning like before if absolutely necessary but that would mean he's coming right back with Saturn.

Oda wants Kizaru out of the picture for a bit without a counterattack.

Luffy would have flown into the sea and died if the laser barrier weren’t there in the Snakeman fight btw
No? He went through it and came back, the barrier didnt stop him from falling lmao.
Kizaru knew it had a ship that's why he did nothing. We just saw him going back the last time so he can if he wants.
Last time he wasnt pancaked.

Who knows. Unlike Lucci, Kizaru didn't think to himself how lucky he was that he landed on a battleship.

If we're using plot why not also mention how Kizaru got up way before Luffy who even got to eat food but still needed more time to recover which means in a 1v1 with no outside influence Kizaru could've easily killed Luffy a thousand times before he recovered.

Plot truly works in fascinating ways right ?

He wasn’t in Nika mode though, that’s the point. He needed someone else to help get him back into Nika.

Not that Nika showed the ability to create food anyway. He wouldn’t need to imagine food in that case cause it’d be redundant.
Bro u talking to a Troll its hard when he doesn't even think
he forgot that the one who saved Luffy was Law Pirates and Caribou's food
Post automatically merged:

would luffy have won if there was no ship to save kizaru from falling into the ocean
Yes, even if u argue that the marines gonna save Kizaru how the hell they knew it was Kizaru in the first place, they don't even knew what it is when its coming to the Ship. unless Kizaru had telepathy or VOAT like what Luffy did to Law Pirates, thats how he got saved. or even Saturn willingly tell navy to search and save Kizaru drowning.

Last edited: