Speculations Would You Quit Reading If-

.. so basically what we have now. Maybe there will be even 3 or 4 arcs but the point is that they will be humongous like Wano and probably as bad as Wano. Boring? Sure, everybody and his grandma knows the OP arc formula by now plus we will be flooded by Nika awesomeness, the at this point usual plethora of dozens of secondary characters introduced each arc, pointless stuff for chapters and chapters and totally ignore eventual straw hats subplots that could be really meaningful, for their dream too (see Zoro in Wano or Franky in Egghead, now expect Usopp in Elbaf). My favorite character has already been twisted quite enough, now I just want to see the fight with Mihawk (not expecting much tbh).

So you can ask why do I keep reading. At this point I just fly through the pages to keep a general knowledge of what is happening, maybe stopping a bit on the interesting parts or the parts that fuel our usual daily circus at worstgen (so Agenda piece stuff), at times I even read the manga days after it is published. Aside from that I guess I want to see the OP mysteries revealed like many other old readers of the manga but at this point I give little weight to this work.

Wouldn't quit because at that point I might as well finish it

Plus it's still my favorite written work of all time

1-2 bad arcs aren't enough for me to drop it especially if it's the end of the journey

Pretty much this.

No one, and I mean, NO ONE in this world is going to drop a comic/manga series they spent years or decades reading through its 1000+ chapters.

Your opinion on the series can change, you can like it, you can dislike it, but your dedication to continue reading it will NOT.

Even if you absolutely loathe Oda and hate his current dogshit writing, you’re still going to keep coming back out of curiosity to see the ending, and to slander and shit on the new arcs/characters. Because its fun to do so.