Powers & Abilities Yonkou Commander, Kunoichi O-Tama, Tamer of Elbaf's Giant Beasts

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
GIANT TLDR: Elbaf is full of giant animals Tama can tame. The Giants can also make her ships to actually carry all the giant animals. Think back to Nola, the overpowered snake from Skypiea. Once Tama tames a great deal of giant animals the size of the Mountain King in Wano and Nola in Skypiea, she will become a powerful Pirate

Intro:
We all know that O-Tama is one of the most powerful characters introduced in Wano, who was much more useful during the Raid than certified jobbers like: Usopp (WTF ODA); Kinemon; Denjiro; Asura Doji; and waaaaaaaay too many other useless Wano side characters. The Gifters are... uh... not the strongest fighting force we've seen in One Piece, but, even they managed to prove very useful in the Raid, and should prove useful in the future.

500 Gifters > 9 Red Scabbards in base (no Sulong), change my fucking mind.

Tama serves as a Ninja who can use animals to spy on enemies and scout out areas, but, her most powerful strength is her ability to tame powerful animals and use them as allies in battle. This gives her great versatility, but, leaves her with three big problems:

1. Tama is weak and easily injured.

2. Tama's Fruit has a time limit of one month, after which the brainwashing wears off, meaning her allies can turn on her over time, though they can still choose to be her companions.

3. Tama needs to be able to transport huge amounts of beasts across water in order to be an effective pirate.

Problem One: Tama is Weak
Solution: have Shinobu train her/age her up to be older. This could be done in a gag, or whatever, in a crisis situation, or to hide her from the public once it's revealed she's a Kurozumi.

Problem Two: Tama's Fruit's Time Limit
Solution: As long as Tama is a good enough friend to her companions, they will remain. Since Tama has been shown to be very kind to the Beast Pirates Gifters, and well loved by them (with Speed viewing her as a daughter), I think Tama is fine here.

Problem Three: Fantastic Beasts and How to Ship them Across the Ocean
Solution: Tama needs some big ass ships. WHO DO WE KNOW WHO CAN MAKE SOME BIG ASS SHIPS?!?

Yes, that's right, Buggy D. Clown... HEY, WAIT, BUGGY, GET YOUR BIG FAT NOSE OFF THE PANEL! YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR BIG FAT NOSE! MOVE IT, CLOWN!

Ahem, anyway... THAT'S RIGHT, the Giants! But, wait... hold on... don't we have some proof, that Elbaf's animals exist in other areas? Consider Jaya and Skypiea. One of the most prominent landmarks from these locations was: THE GIANT JACK.

Anybody remember Jack and the Beanstalk? So, we have a connection to Elbaf and Giants in Skypiea. Well, was there anything else oversized in Skypiea beside the Giant Jack, that connects to Norse Mythology? Yeah, this giant ass snake, when snakes are a HUGE part of Norse Mythology (google Jörmungandr). Not to mention Nola's ancestor was worshipped as a God by Calgara's people.

Yep: I think Jaya and Elbaf were originally connected somehow, and that Nola and the Giant Jack were originally associated with Elbaf. This would make sense, as Elbaf, like Skypiea, is tied in closely to the ancient history and Void Century.

You realize what this means, right? Pre time skip Luffy, who beat two Shichibukai, and let a prison breakin Impel Down, was weaker than 500 of the animals on Rusukaina, before the time skip occurred. Nola from Skypiea was at least on that level, if not above. Imagine how many powerful animals are living on Elbaf?

The Skypiea snake, Nola, was a crazy ass tank: having lived over 400 years, Nola took multiple attacks from Wyper without taking any damage, and Luffy was utterly unable to damage it from the inside. Nola was also dropped a huge distance, and mostly fine. It took Enel blasting it with a great deal of lightning for Nola to finally fall, only to get back up again and knock down the Giant Jack, surviving the battle with no large-scale wounds.

Nola showed incredibly durability, speed, and strength during Skypiea, making it easy to understand why its ancestor was worshipped as a god. When it hunted the crew, they had a hard time dealing with how fast it was.

Imagine a bunch of these mutherfuckers? IMAGINE A SNAKE PIT OF NOLAS.

Elbaf: Land of the Giant Beasts:

This is Tama's power up: Tama will tame the Giant Beasts of Elbaf, and, possibly as thanks for getting the Giant Beasts under control, the Giants will make her giant ships that can actually carry these huge monsters.

Armed with a horde of Giant Beasts even stronger than the creatures from Rusukaina that outclassed Pre-Time-Skip Luffy, Tama will no longer be weak, but a legitimate threat as a pirate. TAMA OF THE THOUSAND BEASTS.

@AverageNamiEnjoyer @OnePiss

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
:handsup:
interesting post
if Tama comes back then I would really love to see it playing out like this, but well...it is a gamble, I respect gambles :youcraz:
There are so many crazy creatures in Norse Mythology. Also, Usopp, who is often tied to Elbaf, is known for telling tall tales about giant animals.

Even if the Tama part doesn't end up happening, I believe we'll see some crazy, giant creatures in Elbaf.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
There are so many crazy creatures in Norse Mythology. Also, Usopp, who is often tied to Elbaf, is known for telling tall tales about giant animals.

Even if the Tama part doesn't end up happening, I believe we'll see some crazy, giant creatures in Elbaf.
safe bet, I think we saw animals in Wano too, the mountain god and the komainu
and we now got mechanized animals on Egghead
so it's safe to assume that Elbaf will also have animals/beasts that will fit the theme
100% in

Reminder that Tama's power is in part based on a japanese legend of Momotaro taming a Dog, a Monkey and a Bird using kibi dangos.

We saw her tame a dog and a monkey in Wano, but she never got her bird. If the beast she tames in Elbaf end up being a giant bird there's no need for a giant ship.
Post automatically merged:

As a tease I would also like to remind people of that giant egg Roger used to carry around.

Reminder that Tama's power is in part based on a japanese legend of Momotaro taming a Dog, a Monkey and a Bird using kibi dangos.

We saw her tame a dog and a monkey in Wano, but she never got her bird. If the beast she tames in Elbaf end up being a giant bird there's no need for a giant ship.
I believe Tama will get the bird in this cover story, and when BB takes Pluton, she will follow BB using her bird, & somehow she will end up coming to Elbaf.
also there a high chance that a ship will be built in Elbaf, they have Adam tree, giants, Franky with Pluton's blueprints, & VP and/or his clones, so I think they will build a battleship to fight Pluton, & that doesn't mean that they can't build other ships.

She ain't no friend... Tama betrayed BM
ok.
* because she was big mom's friend.
are you happy now?

She ain't no friend... Tama betrayed BM
ok.
* because she was big mom's friend.
are you happy now?

Last edited: