Future Events Yuji Itadori's end - What will happen with the protagonist of JJK?

Yuji Itadori's character and portrayal are controversial, to say the least - some love him, while others despise him.

Fact is, there are not a lot of people that are indiferent to his storyline.

Since the end of the manga is fast approaching, and the final puzzle pieces are slowly falling into place, a question arrises:

What will hapen with Yuji Itadori?

Will he die, and thus accomplish the goal he set for himself at the beginning of the story? Exorcising the "curse" his grandpa left him with?

Will he kill any of the main villains, Kenjaku or Sukuna? At least deal the final blow?

Will he manage to save Megumi?

Will he develop/unlock/use his CT? Or will he go back to the thing that made him famous - The Black Flash?

Leave your thoughts on Yuji and his future below!

Tags: @RayanOO @Seth @Light D Lamperouge @Welkin @Worst @ZoroMazino etc etc

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Gege once said at Jump Fiesta something along the lines that outta the 4 of Yuji, Megumi, Gojo and Nobara, one will die or all but one will die. And that Megumi's ending has been decided but Yuji's has not. He might have changed his mind since then tho.

Will he die, and thus accomplish the goal he set for himself at the beginning of the story? Exorcising the "curse" his grandpa left him with?
Seeing as how Gege apparently hates him I don't know what to say lol. He could kill him off, but having him be the only one to live with all his friends dead would do more damage to Yuji, so no idea lol.

Will he kill any of the main villains, Kenjaku or Sukuna? At least deal the final blow?
He has connections with both so he should fight both ngl. What he will achieve against them, I am not sure.

Probably not. Or maybe he does but he dies instead.

Will he develop/unlock/use his CT? Or will he go back to the thing that made him famous - The Black Flash?
Probably gonna get some wack powers from consuming things and maybe replicate Sukuna's CT. Seeing as it's been theorized Sukuna stores CTs by eating the wielder, I guess Yuji is gonna have the same power.

So basically I have no idea what Gege is gonna choose for Yuji lmao. :milaugh:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yuji Itadori's character and portrayal are controversial, to say the least - some love him, while others despise him.

Fact is, there are not a lot of people that are indiferent to his storyline.

Since the end of the manga is fast approaching, and the final puzzle pieces are slowly falling into place, a question arrises:

Leave your thoughts on Yuji and his future below!

Tags: @RayanOO @Seth @Light D Lamperouge @Welkin @Worst @ZoroMazino etc etc
I feel like Gege can do or is about to do madness.

I like Yuuji as an MC, first time since Gon that it feels real and you can relate to the guy.

He wasn't into Jujutsu at all and was dragged into this not by his own will. Later down the line, we find out that Kenjaku planned all of this. Even his birth:risitavirus:

People think that Megumi will die for the cause and friends but I actually think it might be Yuuji. His existence feels so surreal. To the point where I think Gege won't have problems killing him. Going back to his chat with grandpa who told him to die with people around him and I think that's what may happen to him.