Yumichika gauntlet

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here Yumichika will fight vice captains to see where he stands power wise : (this doesn't take into account the last arc TYBW)

There is no order here etc, just to know what he can do against each of them. All those fights are different fights were everybody is at 100%

Round 1 : No intel for this round :

Yumichika vs Shikai Renji

Yumichika vs Shikai Ikkaku

Yumichika vs Kira

Yumichika vs Momo

Yumichika vs Matsumoto

Yumichika vs Omaeda

Yumichika vs Hisagi

Who can he beat ? All are in character but bloodthristy. And no one was around so Yumi can use all his tricks.

Round 2 : all have intel that Yumichika has a true form shikai without knowing what it does.

Tags : @TheAncientCenturion @ZenZu @Haoshoku @Jiihad @Van @WillOfMyD @SmokedOut @Topi Jerami @Blackbeard etc

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If Yumichika is allowed to use his full extent shikai, he clears. I don't think the gap between Renji and the other Vice Captain level opponents in the Arrancar arc was that big and Yumichika's shikai is incredibly powerful.

Don't think he beats anyone without his actual shikai.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If Yumichika is allowed to use his full extent shikai, he clears. I don't think the gap between Renji and the other Vice Captain level opponents in the Arrancar arc was that big and Yumichika's shikai is incredibly powerful.

Don't think he beats anyone without his actual shikai.
Yes Yumi can use everything.

I think in round 2 where the VC have intel that he has an other shikai form Kira or Matsumoto can do something. Kira is smart and really good at Kido, and Matsumoto shikai can be troublesome and she is strong.

But yeah without any intel Yumi true shikai is unfair lol (it is a shame he didn't have any bankai)

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
If he uses his Zanpakuto by saying the true name, I think he'll end up clearing the whole gauntlet mid-diff. He'd surprise brawlers like Renji and Ikkaku and kido users like Momo and Kira might go into battle thinking they'd have an upper hand on him, only to be shocked at what Yumi can really do. Can't he heal himself by eating the flowers or something (can't remember)? If so, he'd be refreshed for each round.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Deadass had to google who that was again. Lmao probably not an opinion worth hearing. Ikkaku was always portrayed clear cut above him as far as I remember.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
H

Haoshoku

I had look back at what his full shikai actually was, he only used it once in the entire series so it was forgettable.

He Clears in Round 1 with his full shikai. Its simply too deadly of an ability considering in character he’d use it as a surprise attack towards the end. No one has an answer for it once they get caught. In round 2 he loses to Ikkaku, Renji, Izuru and Hisagi who could come up with counter measures. Probably loses to some others as well.

Here Yumichika will fight vice captains to see where he stands power wise : (this doesn't take into account the last arc TYBW)

There is no order here etc, just to know what he can do against each of them. All those fights are different fights were everybody is at 100%

Round 1 : No intel for this round :

Yumichika vs Shikai Renji

Yumichika vs Shikai Ikkaku

Yumichika vs Kira

Yumichika vs Momo

Yumichika vs Matsumoto

Yumichika vs Omaeda

Yumichika vs Hisagi

Who can he beat ? All are in character but bloodthristy. And no one was around so Yumi can use all his tricks.

Round 2 : all have intel that Yumichika has a true form shikai without knowing what it does.

Tags : @TheAncientCenturion @ZenZu @Haoshoku @Jiihad @Van @WillOfMyD @SmokedOut @Topi Jerami @Blackbeard etc
Loses to Shikai Renji and Shikai Ikkaku in both scenarios. These two are virtually at low end of captain level

In scenario 2, Kira has a chance of winning but I'd still give it to Yumichika in most cases

Momo is trash

Matsumoto would probably make Yumichika want to vomit through flirting so she'd win :kappa: - but in terms of raw power, again, Yumichika wins

Omaeda is trash

Is Hisagi able to use his Bankai? If so, then the fight is a stalemate. That's how his Bankai works. Dude could stalemate Yamamoto if he used it - otherwise Yumichika would win in most scenarios but Shuhei has a chance. If you dont know what his Bankai is, it basically equalises all pain, stamina, reiatsu, stats etc. and opponents synchonise their senses too. The Bankai forces all 1v1s into a perfect stalemate.

@WillOfMyD Hisagi is only Shikai here.

@Haoshoku @WillOfMyD dont you think that Ikkaku shikai is a bit underwhelming ? I don't really see Shikai Ikkaku beating Yumichika real Shikai
I agree but the problem is that Ikkaku has been portrayed to be Yumichika's superior. From what we've seen Ikkaku is marginally superior in every possible stat ignoring Shikai release. The weakness of Yumichika's shikai is the time it takes for the power to take a serious toll on his opponents. Ikkaku wont need that time to defeat Yumichika

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I agree but the problem is that Ikkaku has been portrayed to be Yumichika's superior. From what we've seen Ikkaku is marginally superior in every possible stat ignoring Shikai release.
Yes but here it is Shikai only for Ikkaku and Renji.

With only Shikai I have Yumichika stronger.

But yes with Bankai I think Ikkaku will win this

Yes but here it is Shikai only for Ikkaku and Renji.

With only Shikai I have Yumichika stronger.

But yes with Bankai I think Ikkaku will win this
You think Yumichika will last long enough to absorb all of Ikkaku's reiatsu? I doubt it

Ikkaku doesnt use any form of fighting that requires a lot of reiatsu other than his bankai, which is barred. He doesnt use much Kido at all nor any shunpo. He is a mini-me Kenpachi with no techniques other than brute force.

That and we've seen Ikkaku has greater durability than about half of the Gotei 13s captains at least. Only definitely surpassed by Yamamoto, Byakuya, Kenpachi and Kensei. He's comparable to Shunsui, Toshiro, Sajin and Tetsuzaemon and superior to Mayuri, Rojuro, Shinji, Isane, Mayuri and Rukia

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Vaguely remember who Yumichika is, but I’m hella skeechy on his True Shikai ability. I do remember Ikkaku being portrayed as stronger as well as Renji. So I’d give it to them, Hidalgo without his Bankai imo loses to Yumi. Rangikuprobsbky high diffs roughly(I don’t think tha fight lasts long enough for his Shikai to really affect tha match)

And Omaeda and Momo are dookie water so he washes them

Vaguely remember who Yumichika is, but I’m hella skeechy on his True Shikai ability. I do remember Ikkaku being portrayed as stronger as well as Renji. So I’d give it to them, Hidalgo without his Bankai imo loses to Yumi. Rangikuprobsbky high diffs roughly(I don’t think tha fight lasts long enough for his Shikai to really affect tha match)

And Omaeda and Momo are dookie water so he washes them
Yumichika's Shikai basically traps his opponent with tendrils, kinda like vines around a flower - these bud fruit over time composed of his opponents reiatsu and he can consume them to heal himself - he also has base stats comparable to the average lieutenant (e.g. Rangiku), the vines slowly sap his opponents of their energy

As far as basic Shikai goes it's one of the strongest. Only Yamamoto, Byakuya, Aizen, Gin, Toshiro, Shunsui, Shinji and Ukitake have better Shikai hax imo - it's probably the best lieutenant Shikai other than Kira's