Speculations ZDS Zoro Defeats Shanks

Lets create a new double edged sword theory. I bet not only will zoro face shanks but also defeat him in order to face mihawk.

Zoro, if he truly is the deuteragonist of this show, will need to surpass Shanks so that mihawk considers a duel with him.

Zoro and Shanks might possibly split skies in their clash.

honestly and idk why i hope this lol, but i would hope luffy has something to so with them going at it. Luffy was there to see zoro fight with mihawk and stood there respectively all the way up to the very end, where he then felt the need to attack him because he thought he killed zoro.As much as i want to see luffy and shanks reunion i would also love to see him acknowledge zoro strength and have something to do with them fighting even if its a test etc. Regardless of my hopium above though even if this does not happen i do believe at the very least like mihawk told zoro in the beginning if you are a competent swordsman all you do not need to cross blades to know i surpass you. Shanks could simply look at zoro and acknowledge that zoro is superior.