Theory Zeff vs Blackbeard

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the final war, Blackbeard will have awakened his Yami Yami no mi and become immune to all DF attack. A group of characters made up of DF users and Zeff will encounter them. Law will say the only way to damage him is either a non-DF based attack or advanced Haki. Marco will say, Pops thought me about advanced haki but I was never very good at it and it didn’t suit my fighting style. I will not do very well at all if I try to fight him with advanced Haki. Then Zeff will say, well guess I’m the only option. He will charge at Blackbeard and get stomped and his peg leg will get destroyed. Then just as BB is about to land a killing blow Judge’s Son will save him and bring him back to the rest of the group. “What are you doing you stupid old man ?”. Then Zeff will say “Little Eggplant I have a final lesson about being a real gentleman”. Then he charges towards BB (one leg btw) and says “They say the final broth a chef ever makes is the most flavoursome. Red Leg style- Secret Technique: Final Recipe !”. He becomes enveloped with flames and/or haki and then blitzes BB and kicks him into a mountain range, causing heavy damage.

He proceeds to destroy him until his form’s timer runs out. Just before BB delivers the final blow he’s intercepted by Luffy and Zoro, who have awakened Gear 7 and the Mihawk-gan. Luffy walks up to the dying Zef and uses advanced COC to heal his injuries.

Then the real final battle begins. (Or so they think until Imu arrives)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.