General & Others Zeus/Poseidon/Sasaki Kojiro vs Buddha/Hajrun/Thor

Who wins?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
How does Buddha defeat Poseidon? Among his weapons the only one that can be useful is Salakayas. The future view may help but in the long run it won't be enough
Future sight is more than enough. It will allow him to deal with Poseidon and his speed, which Buddha doesn't lag behind at all, similarly to how Sasaki did. With his staff he can both defend and attack. And Buddha's portrayal is better overall.

Tags didn't work btw.

No one can solo this lol.

Poseidon gets clapped by Buddha.

Zeus even if he wins needs his all for Buddha.
Do you think they can hurt Zeus in Adamas? He technically can blitz OS them with TFST.
How does Buddha defeat Poseidon? Among his weapons the only one that can be useful is Salakayas. The future view may help but in the long run it won't be enough
I dont think Poseidon is faster than Buddha can foresee. He probably counters him if Sasaki could figure out his attack pattern.

Do you think they can hurt Zeus in Adamas? He technically can blitz OS them with TFST.

I dont think Poseidon is faster than Buddha can foresee. He probably counters him if Sasaki could figure out his attack pattern.

Poseidon he humiliated Sasaki with one sword and was about to win against two swords. Future sight is not carrying Buddha especially if Poseidon fights serial from the beginning
Post automatically merged:

Future sight is more than enough. It will allow him to deal with Poseidon and his speed, which Buddha doesn't lag behind at all, similarly to how Sasaki did. With his staff he can both defend and attack. And Buddha's portrayal is better overall.
The staff won't last long Poseidon has broken Volund. he humiliated Sasaki with one sword and was about to win against two swords. The only advantage of Buddha is endurance

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

They should be able to hurt him in that form. Not easily but still. I think we talked about this before. I think Buddha could theoretically dodge that. But not sure.

Poseidon he humiliated Sasaki with one sword and was about to win against two swords. Future sight is not carrying Buddha especially if Poseidon fights serial from the beginning
Post automatically merged:

The staff won't last long Poseidon has broken Volund. he humiliated Sasaki with one sword and was about to win against two swords. The only advantage of Buddha is endurance
Breaking a volund doesn't mean he'd be able to break any of their weapons. Fs gives Buddha a decisive advantage over Poseidon who relies on his speed for the most part. Sasaki with a pseudo Buddha tech was able to dispatch of Poseidon. Buddha will have an even easier time doing it.

They should be able to hurt him in that form. Not easily but still. I think we talked about this before. I think Buddha could theoretically dodge that. But not sure.

Breaking a volund doesn't mean he'd be able to break any of their weapons. Fs gives Buddha a decisive advantage over Poseidon who relies on his speed for the most part. Sasaki with a pseudo Buddha tech was able to dispatch of Poseidon. Buddha will have an even easier time doing it.
Sasaki defeated Poseidon through something extraordinary. He had to scan the universe. No one is repeating such a thing

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sasaki defeated Poseidon through something extraordinary. He had to scan the universe. No one is repeating such a thing
Buddha doesn't need to scan it to beat Poseidon. Sasaki was forced to go through such extreme scenarios cuz he was lacking in stats. Buddha can already move so fast that Ares can't see him, much like Poseidon, and with FS in his bag, he gets the W.