Versus Battle Zombie Oars vs Top 10 Heroes (MHA)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Zombie Oars has to fight the top 10 heroes from MHA.

The Top 10 heroes : Endeavor, Hawks, Beast Jeanist, Edgeshot, Mirko, Crust, Wood, Ryukyu and Gang Orca.

They fight in thriller bark.

Round 1 : Zombie Oars without stretching

Round 2 : Zombie Oars that can stretch his limbs and do luffy-like attacks

Round 3 : Zombie Oars with Moria inside that control him and his shadow

@Shuyaku @BangMi @Sentinel @Admiral Lee Hung @Seth @Marimo_420 @Chrono @Monkey D Theories @Ice devil slayer @TheAncientCenturion etc

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think you all overestimate a bit the Heroes and underestimate Oars. Oars too so many powerful hits in his face.

Zoro who could cut buildings in EL or even Alabasta didn't manage to cut him clean. Sanji sent him huge chunk of stones, Robin giant arms, Brook electric spear, Nightmare Luffy powerful strikes, and a big grizzly magnum to break his spine.

And Oars is fast. he can tag Zoro, Sanji etc. And with Moria he can shape his body.

Oars is still MHS+.Fucker was able to fight Sanji who fought equal against Jabura,a lightning Timer.He speedblitz the Team

He is also not much weaker as Asgard Moria,who performed a 1 digit Megaton smash

Unless you insert Prime All Might,thats a stomp

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
who fought equal against Jabura,a lightning Timer.
I don't think Jabra was really LT, Oda can be quite liberal with those things. But yeah he was fast.

Oars is still MHS+.Fucker was able to fight Sanji who fought equal against
Yeah i agree Oars was fast. At leats hypersonic +. But in Endeavor team we have at least 3 hypersonic/hypersonic + people : Endeavor, Hawks, and Edgeshot.

He is also not much weaker as Asgard Moria,who performed a 1 digit Megaton smash
I think in pure power Shadow Asgard >> Oars. Oars never demonstrated a punch like AS Moria.

If we equalize the speed, what do you think about the result ?

I don't think Jabra was really LT, Oda can be quite liberal with those things. But yeah he was fast.

Yeah i agree Oars was fast. At leats hypersonic +. But in Endeavor team we have at least 3 hypersonic/hypersonic + people : Endeavor, Hawks, and Edgeshot.

I think in pure power Shadow Asgard >> Oars. Oars never demonstrated a punch like AS Moria.

If we equalize the speed, what do you think about the result ?
Unless the Team has some sort of Hax,Oars still outclass them in term of Dura and Firepower