Versus Battle Zombieman vs Guts

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here Zombieman and Guts fight each other.

Who will win ?

VS

Round 1 : no Berserk armor.

Round 2 : Berserk armor Allowed.

Round 3 : What if Zombieman was in Guts world, would he be better than Guts at killing and chasing deamons ? And Guts in OPM ?

Round 4 : who is the most badass ?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Round 1 : no Berserk armor.

Round 2 : Berserk armor Allowed.

Round 3 : What if Zombieman was in Guts world, would he be better than Guts at killing and chasing deamons ? And Guts in OPM ?

Round 4 : who is the most badass ?
Round 1: So Guts is a much, much stronger fighter but as we saw with Pure Blood vs Zombie Man, you can be a much, much better fighter than ZM and still lose to him if you can’t get around his healing/immortality lol. So without a way to actually permanently kill him, Guts loses this in the long run.

Only way this can be avoided is if the whole “Dragonslayer has bathed in so much magic blood” thing or whatever can stop Zombie Man’s regen. If so, Guts fodderizes.

Round 2: same as round 1

Round 3: maybe, Zombie Man is overall a higher threat level than Guts is.

Round 4: Guts. And it’s not even close.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Round 4: Guts. And it’s not even close.
I agree the things Guts has done to stay alive or even to slay a demons are insane, especially in the first chapter where he slept with an apostle and kill it haha.

Zombie man is quite the crazy one too hiding a gun inside his ribs. And I love his axe/guns etc.

Round 1: So Guts is a much, much stronger fighter but as we saw with Pure Blood vs Zombie Man, you can be a much, much better fighter than ZM and still lose to him if you can’t get around his healing/immortality lol. So without a way to actually permanently kill him, Guts loses this in the long run.
Yeah even if guts cuts him in pieces Zombie will live. Only way is demon magic or putting bombs in Zombie body when he is down (and even that... Homeless destroyed Zombieman with beams and Zombie stayed alive like a boss.

But zombie is also a good fighter, with strength a little above human level (can bend steel bar etc) and his main assets are his guns with high caliber bullets they can do some damages to Guts.

I think that Zombieman will be quite effective in Berserk and can kill a good number of apostle.

Guts in OPM is likely a top class A level heroes.

N

NeutralWatcher

R1: Zombieman wins. His regeneration is insane.

R2: Still zombieman.

R3: Guts is better at killing apostle since zombieman main weapon is his regeneration ability so he takes time to kill apostle.

R4: Zombieman. I prefer character with high defense.