Future Events Zoro and Sanji vs Seraphim??

Zoro vs S-Hawk and Sanji vs S-Shark

• Yes!

• Probably

• Nope!

• Luffy will fight them all alone

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
So i was thinking about the possible match ups for this arc

Lucci is already fighting Luffy right now, and apparently Lucci is going to take control over the Seraphim. He will either use them against Luffy or simply order them to attack everyone else there (Strawhats and anyone who tries to side with Vegapunk).

Sanji already made contact with S-Shark

And its to expect Zoro will get triggered by S-Hawk, since it's Mihawk related and it wields a sword

The problem is S-Snake is still there, and i don't know what purpose she would serve exactly... But she looks like Boa, so Luffy could end up having to take care of her somehow... Kaku and Stussy are still there as well, but i don't expect them to do anything that much relevant to the Strawhats tbh

Last edited:
I'd say that Luffy will fight the Seraphims first. I don't know if Luffy can hold out long enough for Sanji and the others to arrive. Zoro is too far away so no chance for him to encounter the Seraphims at the moment. Unless Vegapunk can use his warp power to transport people to the location somehow.

Sanji already clashed with S-Shark so I don't expect him to fight another Seraphim anytime soon. However, Zoro might faced S-Hawk or S-Bear later on. For S-Snake, dunno tbh. I don't think any Seraphims will get defeated this arc as Oda seems to reserve them for the endgame.

I can only see Sanji fighting S-Bear. S-Shark would be a horrible matchup as water trumps fire unless S-Shark has no water to access. S-Snake ... he's definitely not winning. And S-Hawk is obviously going to be for the sword fighter if they fight them.

So i was thinking about the possible match ups for this arc

Lucci is already fighting Luffy right now, and apparently Lucci is going to take control over the Seraphim. He will either use them against Luffy or simply order them to attack everyone else there (Strawhats and anyone who tries to side with Vegapunk).

Sanji already made contact with S-Shark

And its to expect Zoro will get triggered by S-Hawk, since it's Mihawk related and it wields a sword

The problem is S-Snake is still there, and i don't know what purpose she would serve exactly... But she looks like Boa, so Luffy could end up having to take care of her somehow... Kaku and Stussy are still there as well, but i don't expect them to do anything that much relevant to the Strawhats tbh
Zoro is not fighting S-Hawk, dude.

Luffy vs Kizaru

Zoro vs S-hawk (after a skirmish with Kaku and/or Kizaru)
Jinbe vs S-shark
Crew vs S-bear

Sanji will face Lucci for a while to protect Robin.

Anyway I don't think these fights will come to a conclusion.

I can only see Sanji fighting S-Bear. S-Shark would be a horrible matchup as water trumps fire unless S-Shark has no water to access. S-Snake ... he's definitely not winning. And S-Hawk is obviously going to be for the sword fighter if they fight them.
:saitahu:
Post automatically merged:

Considering the advantage of the number if it must have confrontation I see more sanji and zoro confronted a seraphim plus a member of the cp 0

Last edited: