Speculations Zoro and sanji vs the world government

After the yonko the next obvious step is the world government
I think most of us are under the assumption (or maybe just me...)that after luffy beats teach and finds the one piece he'll probably fight imu
Where do you think thatll leave zoro and sanji?

Wiil they be fighting admiral, the gorosei, will sanji not fight, will this be where zoro finally beats mihawk, etc

So yeah basically while luffy fights imu (maybe) what will zoro and sanji be doing/fighting?

Last edited:
I'm starting to doubt Luffy is going to be fighting Im at all. Relooking at the character design, it starting to look more and more likely that Im is a Woman. He/She has a very slender build. Kind of reminds me when we first saw Yamato, and everyone was wondering why he was so skinny, and it turns out that it's because Yamato is a woman.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
I'm starting to doubt Luffy is going to be fighting Im at all. Relooking at the character design, it starting to look more and more likely that Im is a Woman. He/She has a very slender build. Kind of reminds me when we first saw Yamato, and everyone was wondering why he was so skinny, and it turns out that it's because Yamato is a woman.
Im is luffys mum confirmed

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It's just my headcanon so I don't believe it to happen but it would be cool.

Zoro vs Bald swordsman ( Possible Shodai Kitetsu wielder )
Sanji vs Blonde guy ( He gives a vibe of a Martial artist )

Sanji vs the first one from the left.

Personally I've always had trouble seeing Im as a villain fighting Luffy (not only because I'd hate to have as final villain a person who appeared so close to the end). The design (I too think she's a woman) just doesn't fit the tendency Oda follows when designing his adversaries; Im just seems too small and slender to fit the role (we haven't had someone like that since Kuro, I'd say?), and the aesthetics aren't too prone to close combat either.