Powers & Abilities Does Zoro have AdvCoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy doesn't use CoA, there is no clash of Haki.

Who spoke of Kaido? It is Zoro who receives Kaido's attacks and uses CoA and there is no lightning.

I'll give you another clearer example. I think even a two year old would understand:

Same attack, one has lightning and one doesn't.

Bonus:

Clash of two swords with CoA and there is no lightning,

I can also give you an example with Sanji if you feel more comfortable.
1. Zoro got caught off guard with king's trick..
2. Zoro properly held on to his swords resulting in a haki clash..

3. Swordsmanship skills fight scene..

lt hit Luffy so there was a clash just like the first Thunder Bagua that one shotted Luffy..

His intention was to dodge but he wasnt able to do it completely thus Haki clash..

Zoro was on the attack there and Kaido didn't resist once more, he wants to feel the cut of Oden 20 years back.. Wanting to die and everything..
Post automatically merged:

l don' t care about people's consensus and neither should you..
We all just think you are a moron because you are the only one who thinks this even though the manga states otherwise

Again you have a tunnel vision narrative... so keep with the narrative while everyone here keeps calling you an idiot

Good for them... how is that relevant to the current discussion...
You said you can't separate Swordsmanship and Haki when you can.. Haki is not all about Swordsmanship..

Not really sure about CoO, but if it is needed it will probably have to do with sensing blades in a way that's sensing people. Or it might be the return of breath of all things.
Famous Swordsmiths might be able to infuse CoO in the Blade they create, giving them a will of their own with the ability to sense..

Status
Not open for further replies.