Future Events Zoro vs Smoothie might be better

If Zoro was in WCI, he was gonna fight Smoothie, that's why I believe he might fight Smoothie in Wano instead of King

Smoothie has 600 millions over Zoro , Kata had 500 over Luffy. If you see how Oda used Kata bounty to showcase he was twice above Luffy then pre enma zoro is twice below Smoothie, Enma Zoro beating Smoothie will be great.

Pero is twice above Sanji in bounty. If Oda stick to bounty to make a statement as Kata vs luffy. Then Pre RS sanji is twice below which make sense as base Sanji was around oven/Daifuku, RS sanji is around Pero/judge.

Smoothie vs Zoro will be way better than King vs Zoro , zoro doesnt need to get help to reach the sky quicker or worry about Smoothie flying/hiding , it will be a straightforward sword battle.

I know people want them to get 1 B increase but keep in mind Luffy didnt get 1B increase for beating kata only but for many other factors ( beating Cracker too , sabo link, fleets, assassination attempt, firetank +germa alliance ) , in fact Luffy was only 500 millions beneath 1B range not 600+ like Zoro & Sanji.

Zoro and Sanji bounties increase are usually higher bounty than Luffy increase:
M3 First bounties : 77 >60 > 30
Second: 177 > 120 > 100
Third: 330> 320 > 300
4th bounties : zoro 800s or 900s (if he fights smoothie) > sanji 700-800 M > 400M (luffy 4th) / 500 M (5th bounty) luffy
*They will surpass luffy 4th and 5h bounties

Anyway back to the topic,
Smoothie was indeed twice above Pre Enma Zoro , as Smoothie was even above Luffy pre fs!
Enma Zoro vs Smoothie is a befitting match. I wont mind Zoro vs King but I think Zoro vs Smoothie makes more sense since smoothie is twice above bounty wise, she is lazy while Zoro is a hardworking dude, She & her twins badmouth males while Zoro sometimes look down on females (tashigi/Monet...) both have one eye open, both are the strongest swordmen of their Crews.

What do you guys think? Does Zoro vs Smoothie sounds better than Zoro vs King?

@playa4321 @Shura @Sentinel @Blackbeard ...
Good insight !

I cab see you laughing at them when this turns to be true... the last laugh feels great lmao
Post automatically merged:

interesting how people went from zoro vs king to zoro vs kaido... just goes to show you how flawed their understanding of this manga is

Baroque Works
Mr. 1 (lowest number)
Mr. 2 (second lowest)

God's Army
Ohm (0% survival rate)
Satori (10% survival rate)

CP9
Kaku (2200 doriki)
Jabra (2180 doriki)

Beasts Pirates
King (highest value below ace; bounty unknown)
Queen (second highest value below ace; bounty already revealed)

All this should tell you who Zoro and Sanji fight this arc.
You are right !

big mom strongest fighters : smoothie & perospero

According to the Zoro fandom, Zoro will fight the strongest swordsman of Wano.
According to the Zoro fandom, Big Mom is a swordsman.

Zoro vs. Big Mom incoming? :yasu:
Logic doesn’t always work with some people

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jo_Ndule

Good insight !

I cab see you laughing at them when this turns to be true... the last laugh feels great lmao

interesting how people went from zoro vs king to zoro vs kaido... just goes to show you how flawed their understanding of this manga is

You are right !

They themselves don't know what they want
They switch matchups and start downplaying the other characters they wanted

Zoro vs Smoothie or King /Queen will happen

Baroque Works
Mr. 1 (lowest number)
Mr. 2 (second lowest)

God's Army
Ohm (0% survival rate)
Satori (10% survival rate)

CP9
Kaku (2200 doriki)
Jabra (2180 doriki)

Beasts Pirates
King (highest value below ace; bounty unknown)
Queen (second highest value below ace; bounty already revealed)

All this should tell you who Zoro and Sanji fight this arc.
Then Why is Zoro on the roof fighting Kaido

Good insight !

You are right !

People went from Zoro beheads Kaido to Zoro beheads Kaido then fights King or the other way (King then Kaido); in any case Zoro beheading Kaido is something thought for at least 3 years (when Kaido was revealed a Dragon), nothing new under the sun.
Something else that was predicted for at least 6years(since dressrossa) is that MANY people will quit OP after Wano...I'll let you guess who :p
Last thing, Zoro who is at the moment carrying Luffy while doing damage to Kaido and defending against BM would mid diff Smoothie... if you really believe Zoro's 1v1 in Wano is Smoothie then you are in for a huge disappointment...
Good luck for the rest.

Last edited: