Theory Zoro will implant Silver Rayleigh's right eyes..

i---------------->.

- First: Look at Zoro's left eye... :

- Sicond: Look at Silver Rayleigh's right eye... :

- Did you notice teh different positions of those scarred eyes???..

- It's as if Oda is preparing Zoro's right eye to be replaced by Rayleigh's scarred right eye, because they both possess unique Haki...

- I believe one scarred-eyed Zoro still can't defeat Mihawk. Why? Because Mihawk isn't dumb enough to give you a technique that allows you to defeat him, plus Mihawk is still too strong..

- So maybe if Zoro implants Rayleigh's scarred right eye, he will surpass Mihawk and finally be able to defeat him...

- Not only that, but Zoro will surpass that level. After receiving Rayleigh's second eye, he will be able to awaken his third eye and become one of the very strongest One Piece characters...

i---------------->.

- First: Look at Zoro's left eye... :

- Sicond: Look at Silver Rayleigh's right eye... :

- Did you notice teh different positions of those scarred eyes???..

- It's as if Oda is preparing Zoro's right eye to be replaced by Rayleigh's scarred right eye, because they both possess unique Haki...

- I believe one scarred-eyed Zoro still can't defeat Mihawk. Why? Because Mihawk isn't dumb enough to give you a technique that allows you to defeat him, plus Mihawk is still too strong..

- So maybe if Zoro implants Rayleigh's scarred right eye, he will surpass Mihawk and finally be able to defeat him...

- Not only that, but Zoro will surpass that level. After receiving Rayleigh's second eye, he will be able to awaken his third eye and become one of the very strongest One Piece characters...
What do you think about the Luffy losing an eye theory? I used to be a firm believer of that back in Wano.

What do you think about the Luffy losing an eye theory? I used to be a firm believer of that back in Wano.
i tink theory saying Luffy will lose an eye is interesting, but I don't think it's likely... Oda hasn't shown any signs of potential for Luffy's eyes, except for when he held a sword and his eyes reacted with haki. Unlike Zoro, whose eyes have shown great potential with observation haki, Luffy's eyes have never been shown to have any special abilities...

i tink theory saying Luffy will lose an eye is interesting, but I don't think it's likely... Oda hasn't shown any signs of potential for Luffy's eyes, except for when he held a sword and his eyes reacted with haki. Unlike Zoro, whose eyes have shown great potential with observation haki, Luffy's eyes have never been shown to have any special abilities...
This is the image that started the theory.

What is Luffy hiding in this picture? Spooky.
Post automatically merged:

Suspicious