Speculations Zoro's potential fights before his bounty goes from 1.1 billion to 3.7 billion

Zoro's name will reach heaven

• hell yeah

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • I am hater, but hell yeah

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I am jealous why Zoro is so great

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
We all know that Luffy will surpass Roger's bounty and Zoro will surpass Mihawk's bounty, IDC about the rest so yeah.
Even after beating one of the strongest commanders worth 1.39 billion king, Zoro's bounty is not even 1/3rd of Mihawk's bounty and going by the stagnant growth,I feel like Zoro will have 3 more fights before he takes on the WSS who stands above Shanks and rest.

1) His next major fight will be against Beckman whose bounty I assume to be 2.3 billion and after beating him, Zoro's bounty will be around 1.8 billion

2) After beating Beckman, Zoro will be one of the strongest in the verse and his next opponent will be someone with mastery of swordsmanship and two DFs, one invisibility and another one Kaido's or Jozu's DF in his sword, that's Shiryu, his bounty will be around 2.6 billion and after beating him, Zoro's bounty will be 2.25 billion

3) His third opponent will be an Admiral and that's the time when SHs will take over the WG and half of the individuals will fulfill their dreams, but Zoro will still have one more major fight that's either vs Greenbull or Fujitora, since Admiral doesn't have bounties, I assume they should worth over 3 to 3.3 billion
and after beating an Admiral, the bounty of Zoro will be 2.89 billion.

Before his final showdown vs Mihawk, Zoro's bounty stands at 2.8 billion vs Mihawk's 3.59 billion

This will be the greatest challenge for Zoro, even after beating 3 top tiers, Zoro will be no match for the WSS until he gets his final power up related to Ashura, an extreme diff fight and him becoming the WSS will make his bounty 3.65 to 3.7 billion

Then he will marry Robin and have a happy family, open his own Dojo

:blush::blush::blush::blush:
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Bump 😊

Last edited: