New profile posts

@Tyki_Mikk if Bogard or Panth doesn't deactivate my account in the next 12 hours, I trust you to do it. Just "perma ban" my acc but still let users comment on my profile as well, thx in advance.
Pot Goblin
Pot Goblin
I agree with @Tyki_Mikk the best way to do that would be to just put a long ban on it

That way fellas can still comment on your profile amd you can still get back on it easily by letting us know

We can undo a ban very easily but once an account is deleted it's gone for good

Just in case I would let the admins know you're not lookin for a full deletion
yoooooo! you're here haha
Actually, you know what, maybe deleting my account is a bit harsh. I think a perma ban would be fine.
dụ gì vậy, có gì đâu mà thoát, mình cứ để đó thỉnh thoảng vô gây war với tụi trẻ trâu zoro, đâu có kiểu all or nothing dc, cứ bình bình thôi, đâu nhất thiết là phải all hết đâu
Bro, I like you and all but what is your issue with Kaido and why cant you keep himout of your mouth? Its legit getting annoying seeing those crappy bait threads. I dont know what you are trying to do or prove but its frankly annoying.

The issue is you arent even discussing things in good faith at all. If any admiral got a fraction of Kaidos feats you would be wanking them to high heaven yet for some ungodly reason
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Just put me on ignore lol.

I have said for years now, the reason I shit on the Yonko so much is because Yonko fans have been this dishonest about the Admirals since 2011. I am the opposite end of that spectrum, they shit on the Admirals, I shit on the Yonko lol. If that bothers you then just ignore me, I’m tired of having to explain this lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Also I genuinely don’t find most of Kaido’s feats good or impressive. He is the most disappointing character to me strength wise, he was almost laughably weak considering how strong I imagined him being back in the Punk Hazard days. He never lived up to any of the hype for me at all.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Also what aggravates me is that you are just as much of a liar as your fellow Yonko fans. Nika used Gear 5 on Warcury specifically because Red Rock didn’t work. Therefore obviously Gear 5 > Red Rock so the comparison is absolutely valid, but you get yourself so emotionally worked up that you turn your brain off like any other lying Yonko fan lol.
Im not very active here and dont really have much interest in op now but i do lurk around for spoilers and troll wars which brings me to the fact that you can still keep the account even though you've lost interest in op and the forum in general. Like many have said, you can take a break for a while without deleting the account. In any case, best of luck lil goat.
Don't delete your account mate. Just take an extended break for a bit.
On the off chance you are leaving for good (which I hope you're not) then I wish you well and hopefully see you on other forums.