New profile posts

I just realised
Nusjuro is the only character in the series that has a middle initial that is not a " D. " , it's " V. "

(Ethanbaron V. Nasujuro)
Imagine a Higuruma/Todo/Yuji combination against Sukuna
Where would you actually rank Kouen as a general? What are your overall expectations of him?
Pirao
Pirao
I expect a balanced general who is good at everything, so someone like Chu's Tou. Maybe a bit stronger, but around that level.
@SakazOuki Ousen collapsing the superstate of Chu will be the top 1 achievement in the verse at one point💀
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
I did not imagine Ousen had this many haters before Hango. Everyone thinks Hango was his downfall, but ironically this is the best arc for Ousen’s development, from now on he will dogwalk each state in China beginning with Zhao
Chu will be on a scale that we’ve never seen before
WHERE YOU GOING? HALT!!! PROTEKT ME WITH UR ALT! ME BEING ATAK ON MY PROFILE ND U JUST WATCHING!!!!
The more time passes, the more I hope that maybe at least someday we'll get a One Piece OVA or adaptation that tells the original shorter version of the OP that was going to end in 7 years that LOda had in mind, or even an extended version of the second Romance Dawn. @Bisoromi Bear
Alpha
Alpha
I bet lolda just THOUGHT he could wrap it in 7 years, he isnt good with time estimates. Still would be interesting to see a leaner version of the story ig.
Poorsalino Cooker
Poorsalino Cooker
Its definitely possible Oda misjudged his estimate, but considering how some of his interviews mention how a lot of stuff wasn't planned out, like Ace being Roger's son or the eleven supernovas not originally being part of the story, I think its safe to assume that a lot of what we've seen so far wasn't going to be part of the 7 year run, especially the sidestuff that feels like filler, like Cross Guild.
Poorsalino Cooker
Poorsalino Cooker
And yeah, there's even room for Toei or whoever to do a leaner version of the story after their recent Romance Dawn adaptation did well, you could easily just continue a story from there like a compressed version of the current story or an altered version that does its own cool but still shorter thing.