New profile posts

I'm catching up on the episodes Drake was featured in in the anime, and they censored his neck wound?? I feel like that really takes away from how much the actual war took a toll on him, but I guess that was too much for the kid viewers?? It's a bit disappointing.
WalnutTax
WalnutTax
Toei has a long track record of these shenanigans. I also don't understand the point of showing the wound first (ep. 1069) but censoring it later on.
Herasux
Herasux
@WalnutTax Yeah. I even went back to that Episode (1069) to see if they showed it (maybe they moved it further down out of frame?) but no, they actually showed him getting hit in the neck which, in itself, is awful. It doesn't make sense and is surprising, but well, it is what it is I guess.
Some people will make hundred posts about how Luffy is nerfed despite abusing his strongest mode while at the same time explaining us Kizaru totally went all out in the arc even though the was literally struggling with guilt doing something he didn't want to AND initially told to not destroy precious assets on Egghead. I wish I could live with such little self-awareness.