New profile posts

You didn't wish me a happy father's day??!!
Akai2
Akai2
I'm the one who sons you in every debate 😏
K!NG HARA$H!MA
K!NG HARA$H!MA
Lies

I saw you getting cooked by everyone for merely suggesting Luffy can harm Goroseis.🤣

Dude still ain't recover 😭😭😭🤣
Akai2
Akai2
I didn't get cooked I just ignored em. No point wasting effort with Luffy down players when you can just wait for Oda to prove them wrong. Kinda like how we don't debate with Assa fans and just wait until they bottle it 😭
Kaiju no.8 is actually good. It's monthly serialization which is the problem.
Istg they would cover it up in season 2 itself.
Alpha
Alpha
Idk it seemed to have some pacing issues lately. (Manga). Dont want to spoil anime only viewers but i had to take a break a month ago due to sluggish pacing.
Foul Legacy
Foul Legacy
I hope it ain't gonna turn up like Hunter X Hunter
I'm catching up on the episodes Drake was featured in in the anime, and they censored his neck wound?? I feel like that really takes away from how much the actual war took a toll on him, but I guess that was too much for the kid viewers?? It's a bit disappointing.
Musk - contributing to humanity with his billions

The father of inter-planet civilization

Nami - don't even exist
We all are made of carbon, then why do you discriminate so much?

Diamond or Coal, Both are carbon
K!NG HARA$H!MA
K!NG HARA$H!MA
Etzel Andergast
Etzel Andergast
The only thing that exist is perception: you only have perception data (nothing more). Physical things are mind dependent objects, you only have acess to these things because you perceive them. And the phenomenon of perception can't simply be reduced by a functionalist approach of a physical system (hard problem of conciousness).
Etzel Andergast
Etzel Andergast
Nami is a non contradictory object that has "non-being", according to Meinong system. So she is real in this sense, even not existing
Some people will make hundred posts about how Luffy is nerfed despite abusing his strongest mode while at the same time explaining us Kizaru totally went all out in the arc even though the was literally struggling with guilt doing something he didn't want to AND initially told to not destroy precious assets on Egghead. I wish I could live with such little self-awareness.