New profile posts

Admiral fans pretending like Ryokugyu is actually a well written character is one of the most pathetic things on this site lol. At least Yonko fans are willing to admit that Kaido and Meme weren’t well-written (though tbh I’d argue that Meme is more well-written than GB so far).
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
To be fair he's barely had any screen time and thus hasn't had a real chance to prove himself yet. I want to wait until he gets more focus before we dismiss him as a poorly written character. Though with that being said I think Admiral fans are generally extremely biased towards the Admirals simply because they have cool designs and powers, so they will meat ride every Admiral and every character related to them-
-even if it's clear that they aren't well written. Although, for some reason, they just really hate Garp and don't really care about Sengoku either, despite them also being Marines (not to mention Garp was offered a position as an Admiral multiple times, and Sengoku is a former Admiral himself). They're a very weird fandom.
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
GB feels really phoned in so far. His justice type makes 0 sense. Like wtf is “Determined Justice” even supposed to mean? As if the other Admirals aren’t willing to put their lives on the line for their philosophy on justice. And his CD bootlicking schick is lame af. Hopefully Oda will turn things around for him, but Oda botching Kuzan’s and Kizaru’s character arcs doesn’t fill me with hope tbh
Months ago I was thinking about reading JJK, but with all this bad reception of the last chapters lol....., i think I'm going to read Sakamoto Days

ㅡGui, The Grass Owner :mafiapepe