New profile posts

Reality slips far away.
Fiction comes alive, we start to play it.
Hope is no more behind a closed door
as we drift away from where we were before.
Hope and hopelessness become one.
It's all meaningless, we've already begun
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Well, I've got no good intention
The fourth dimension
Is my own mansion

It's all messed up, I don't care
Cause, what fun is there
In ever making sense?

Did I get lost along the way?
Lose my mind for a new identity?
I quite enjoy ruining your day
And I just wanna cause a little entropy
You tried so hard to make a hero outta me
But there are some rules I don't obey
And I just wanna cause a little chaos and entropy
Saber
Saber
Kermit, let's begin
Describe the day you played Berlin
We rehearsed and then we walked about
We ate bratwurst and sauerkraut
That night at ten o' three
Were you inside the portrait gallery?
My alibi is watertight
The audience saw me sing all night
Monsieur we know you did the crime
I was on stage that whole time
Ask who sang Rainbow Connection
Thank you Kermit, no more questions
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
If you're gonna take your leave, then I'll take the stage
Himiko Yumeno! I'm the Ultimate Mage
Another nervous wreck protag ain't interrupting the status quo
I'm drowning you in flow... The Amazing Himiko's Magic Show!
If you want a fight, then you can have it
For Angie and Tenko, I'll take down that silly rabbit
Your non-existant backstory must be really traaagic...
How that pilot got traction it's Maaagic
Kalpa

Big Daddy Saran’s blade, fed the Bomb Bomb No Mi, and hailed as the fastest blade in the quick draw West of the Mississippi, :myman:was able to nearly stalemate a Prime Mihawk solely due to its speed, and that was before being fed the Bomb Bomb No Mi. 💣

BDS “The Worlds Fastest Swordsman” 🗡️ as well as ranked #2-4 on civilians rankings when it comes to swordsmen, is a legend discussed greatly in SouthBlue
cuphead vs metal slug..wich more tificult to play???????????..
mmd
mmd
I haven't played it, but I read the reviews and it seems like a tough game. I'm adding it to my list to play someday, even though I'm not really into shooters.
I hadn't played Cuphead before; it's a really engaging game, and for me, it's even harder than Soulslikes.
It has a delightful sense of nostalgia.
Definitely give it a try.
Top