You replied to my post in the thread yesterday but I can't reply back there. Yes Zoro sacrificed himself in Thriller Bark, but Sanji literally does this the most in the entire crew. Im not saying it's bad to sacrifice yourself for your friends, but Sanji does that the most and canonically always gets in his own head which makes him make poor decisions and gets him beat up in fights lol.
"Sanji would've killed Killingham multiple times already, if not for being a regen merchant..."
And yet Sanji gets hurt by Killingham.
Not only could Zoro toy with Sommers, Sommers cannot harm a hair on Zoro's head no matter what he does.
All while not understanding how to hurt Sommers, the same problem that Sanji has (albeit it is entirely self inflicted in Zoro's case)
It was great seeing you around last week. I swear I sometimes randomly remember you saying you post on profiles instead of threads because it doesn’t add to your message count and helps maintain your post to like ratio, and I just laugh out loud
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.