New profile posts

Is that Absolute Martian Manhunter?
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
Scorching hot take, but also you didn’t answer my question
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
I didn't need to answer it. It's not a big feat to be above modern mcu movies lol
Also are you being sarcastic because I feel like my take was objectively correct
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
Endgame wasn’t perfect but it definitely wasn’t a bad movie. You never explained why The Suicide Squad is bad lol.
One of the most underrated anime quotes: As long as I am alive, I have infinite chances
You replied to my post in the thread yesterday but I can't reply back there. Yes Zoro sacrificed himself in Thriller Bark, but Sanji literally does this the most in the entire crew. Im not saying it's bad to sacrifice yourself for your friends, but Sanji does that the most and canonically always gets in his own head which makes him make poor decisions and gets him beat up in fights lol.
Top