New profile posts

“had to end with the Pain arc”
“Obito started a war over a girl”
“Kakashi had to die”
“Sakura is useless”
“Naruto was saved by Kishimoto’s editor”
“the message of the work is about effort versus natural talent“

Kishimoto: Shut up and watch why Oda was jealous of me. 🤫
*One Piece’s sales in free fall in 2027 as Kishimoto came back?!*
NEW NARUTO MANGA BY KISHIMOTO WTF
Is that Absolute Martian Manhunter?
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
I didn't need to answer it. It's not a big feat to be above modern mcu movies lol
Also are you being sarcastic because I feel like my take was objectively correct
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
Endgame wasn’t perfect but it definitely wasn’t a bad movie. You never explained why The Suicide Squad is bad lol.
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
Btw I’m watching through Peacemaker S2 and Vigilante mentions Martians having only one big eye 👀
One of the most underrated anime quotes: As long as I am alive, I have infinite chances
Top