"Sanji would've killed Killingham multiple times already, if not for being a regen merchant..."
And yet Sanji gets hurt by Killingham.
Not only could Zoro toy with Sommers, Sommers cannot harm a hair on Zoro's head no matter what he does.
All while not understanding how to hurt Sommers, the same problem that Sanji has (albeit it is entirely self inflicted in Zoro's case)
It was great seeing you around last week. I swear I sometimes randomly remember you saying you post on profiles instead of threads because it doesn’t add to your message count and helps maintain your post to like ratio, and I just laugh out loud
Why are hippopotamuses ontologically evil entities on planet Earth? Also why do the males have harems but not me?
Breeding rights: Only the dominant, territorial bull gets the opportunity to breed, which excludes about 90% of bachelor males.
Are hippos basically Big Daddy Saran?
Makes sense why BDS’ steed is Murbarak.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.