So it seems like what is happening with One Piece is also happening with DC. A media literacy crisis. But I think the rise of fascism as a lot to do with it
Hey buddy, I just wanted to say I’m really sorry about my post regarding Optalk. I sincerely apologize and would love it if you could unblock me on X @SeaOfWills. I feel terrible about it and really hope you see this message.
“had to end with the Pain arc”
“Obito started a war over a girl”
“Kakashi had to die”
“Sakura is useless”
“Naruto was saved by Kishimoto’s editor”
“the message of the work is about effort versus natural talent“
HAHAHA Kishimoto stepping on Oda’s head now after years of abuse from One Piss tards. Gear 5H1T
Oda has genuine PTSD still from the Jiraiya death happening before Whitebeard & Aces death
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.