Future Qin Six Predictions.

Ty for tag.

Ousen- given for qin 6 leader
Shin - given for best general in Qin
Ouhon - another top 5 general in Qin
Mouten (maybe) - possibly replace Shouheilun, since he is more interested in office rather than general
Kyoukai (maybe)- hard to see Kyoukai and Shin splitting, so we will see.

Tou (maybe) - could be, dont know much about him historically
Yotanwa (maybe) - doubtful since she might fill the Duke hyou role

Wild enteries:

Ten - currently strategized for 2 Qin 6 talents. Could be the only pure strategist of Qin 6
Mouki- hes improved greatly
Heki- you never know, though likely will just be a Mougou 2.0

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Idk, I’ve just never liked the idea of Kyoukai leaving the HSU. I much prefer her as Shin’s Tou/Shouheikun/Gyou’Un, his monstrously strong subordinate that he unleashes during the clutch moments. I don’t want to see her leaving the HSU, and I can’t see one of Qin’s 6 GG’s, being subordinate to another GG lol. So I’ll leave her out of my prediction. She can be a general without being a GG.

So probably

Moubu
Tou
Ousen(?)
Shin
Mouten
HonSama

Same as my prediction tbh. :cheers:
Well I would say that one thing wrong with my predictions is that they are the optimal candidates from the reader’s point of view.

Kanki for example is someone the reader knows is not trustworthy but Ei Sei doesn’t know this because as far as Sei is aware, Kanki is a loyal General who has served Qin and Mougou for numerous years. Kanki may end up a Qin Six General which could be a grave mistake on Sei’s part.

Shin might advise Sei against Kanki but apart from “This dude is a psycho” which Sei probably already knows and will take into account, there is not much Shin can do.

I think Sei will not choose Kanki due to Kanki’s heavy handed brutality which would quickly cause conquered territories to potentially revolt.

This list couldn't have been more wrong. :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

I think Qin 6 Great General list would get updated, once one or two of em die. I expect Mou bu(either him or Mou ten) n Kanki to die after they make it to the list. And Kyoukai could take one of the vacant positions in later quarter of the story.

Yo Tan Wa is the one of the first allies of Qin that helped Sei get back his rightful seat, really hard to see her not becoming Qin Great General.

I think Heki is also a candidate in the future bt i am very doubtful about him, he recently got a good feat kinda a hint from author he is also planning big things for Heki, bt i think General might be it.

Shou hei kun, i wonder how his story will play out. I can't see him not being in the list if Alive. :unsure:. Same for Ou sen, bt for him i am quite certain he will die or revolt at some stage.

Tou imo is good candidate, bt i feel Oda is keeping him reserved.

My list.
Shin
Ou hon
Yo Tan Wa.
Mou bu/Mou ten
Kanki
Tou/Shou hei kun.
Post automatically merged:

Well I would say that one thing wrong with my predictions is that they are the optimal candidates from the reader’s point of view.

Kanki for example is someone the reader knows is not trustworthy but Ei Sei doesn’t know this because as far as Sei is aware, Kanki is a loyal General who has served Qin and Mougou for numerous years. Kanki may end up a Qin Six General which could be a grave mistake on Sei’s part.

Shin might advise Sei against Kanki but apart from “This dude is a psycho” which Sei probably already knows and will take into account, there is not much Shin can do.

I think Sei will not choose Kanki due to Kanki’s heavy handed brutality which would quickly cause conquered territories to potentially revolt.
I like to believe Kanki will change, he has his own different methods bt he will die in cause for Qin some day. I kinda get redemption feeling when old general at Konkan pass interacted with him.

Or he could totally exceed my expectations and ally with Ou sen, in his revolt.

Last edited:
Idk, I’ve just never liked the idea of Kyoukai leaving the HSU. I much prefer her as Shin’s Tou/Shouheikun/Gyou’Un, his monstrously strong subordinate that he unleashes during the clutch moments. I don’t want to see her leaving the HSU, and I can’t see one of Qin’s 6 GG’s, being subordinate to another GG lol. So I’ll leave her out of my prediction. She can be a general without being a GG.
To be honest, I completely agree with this. I personally thought her sudden desire to be one of the Qin Six was a bit out of the blue. Lol. Every time this comes I reread the chapter just to make sure I read it correctly and yep, she said she wants to be one. :finally:

I think it will become a plot point in the future where Kyoukai will have to choose between staying by Shin’s side as a lower ranked subordinate General or leaving Shin’s side in order to become his equal. I expect it to be a sombre moment whatever the decision. :catsweat:

So probably

Moubu
Tou
Ousen(?)
Shin
Mouten
HonSama
Ousen is one I was debating. Lol. On the one hand, Ousen is pretty much the legit GOAT when it comes to sheer tactical prowess.

On the other hand, everyone in the Qin court keeps repeating how untrustworthy he is and we see Ousen himself attempt to recruit dudes for “his kingdom” numerous times, so he is undoubtedly up to something. This is a major strike against Ousen’s chances of becoming a Qin Six General since it was stated that the original Qin Six system was created because of the strong loyalty between the Generals and King Sho, the same King Sho who didn’t trust Ousen.

Although, considering how Ousen is consistently racking up achievements, I would not be surprised if Sei is forced to make Ousen a Qin Six General to prevent losing him to another state. After all, if everyone sees Ousen winning countless victories and he still doesn’t become a Qin Six GG then they will know something is up between Ousen and Sei and would do their best to capatilise on that.

Imagine if Chu tried to sway Ousen to their state? That would be devastating. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ousen is one I was debating. Lol. On the one hand, Ousen is pretty much the legit GOAT when it comes to sheer tactical prowess.

On the other hand, everyone in the Qin court keeps repeating how untrustworthy he is and we see Ousen himself attempt to recruit dudes for “his kingdom” numerous times, so he is undoubtedly up to something. This is a major strike against Ousen’s chances of becoming a Qin Six General since it was stated that the original Qin Six system was created because of the strong loyalty between the Generals and King Sho, the same King Sho who didn’t trust Ousen.

Although, considering how Ousen is consistently racking up achievements, I would not be surprised if Sei is forced to make Ousen a Qin Six General to prevent losing him to another state. After all, if everyone sees Ousen winning countless victories and he still doesn’t become a Qin Six GG then they will know something is up between Ousen and Sei and would do their best to capatilise on that.

Imagine if Chu tried to sway Ousen to their state? That would be devastating. Lol.
I agree with this, and I do think Ousen actually wants to be a GG. I can’t think of any other reason he’d take such a massive risk in attempting to conquer Zhao, especially for Ousen who never takes any risks lol

I think he’ll become a GG this time tho, I honestly can’t see Sei and Shouheikun entrusting such a massive responsibility to him, and then not rewarding him for his success. That’s basically like putting him on a horse and sending him into another state with the words “steal me from Qin” tattoo’d on his forehead lol.

Who knows, maybe Ousen will be the final villain lol. He’ll become a GG and then attempt to start his own Kingdom, and the Qin trio (Mouten, Shin, Ouhon) will have to stop him lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You know I’ve been thinking about Mouten and his role in the manga, and I think GG is too small for him. I think he’ll Become a GG for a very short time but he’ll quickly be promoted to replace Shouheikun as the Commander in Chief of Qin’s military.

This would free up a GG spot to go to either Kyou Kai or Yotanwa @Yo Tan Wa

You know I’ve been thinking about Mouten and his role in the manga, and I think GG is too small for him. I think he’ll Become a GG for a very short time but he’ll quickly be promoted to replace Shouheikun as the Commander in Chief of Qin’s military.

This would free up a GG spot to go to either Kyou Kai or Yotanwa @Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan wa was already in, always in, my man. I dare never believed someone that has been so impt in the story since the start n a very close ally to Sei himself won't get it, given author already made it clear she is running for it.

Bt yes it can open up the spot for Kyoukai in the future, since i always saw Kyoukai joining the GGs later on, since she had a late start and that's what also happned with Kyou. Bt unlike you i would instead kill off one or two of the GGs to get a spot open for Kyou kai.lol

But now that you mentioned it, it appears possible to me. Mou ten is very much up for the task, at first glance. His war strategies are Top notch no bout that. Only other concern that could be is Shou hei kun is also a Politician, since diplomacy also plays a big role if Mou ten is suppoosed to play such a high position. Bt i guess since Mou ten got trained by same Shou hei kun and is a master genuis, i dont think it will b big issue if Authord decides to go with it. I can also recall Mou ten commenting on it when Shin tell em bout Riboku makin alliances against Qin, so i guess it rather could be the case that it didn't got highlighted as much as his War strategies.

Other concern could be his competitors for this job, i guess not many comes to mind bt Mou ki n Karyoten. Karyto ten obviously also will improve a lot, bt to me she appears better with the Hi shin Unit and Mou ki well he isn't getting as highlights lately, plus Mou ten is lot better at this than him, having to first hand fight battles as well, which is a experience that is always a advantage above the others.
So i guess it appears quite legit and also a very digestible idea.. I would rather wanna see Mou ten Commander of Chief of Qin military than anyone else.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So i guess it appears quite legit and also a very digestible idea.. I would rather wanna see Mou ten Commander of Chief of Qin military than anyone else.
Who else could it be ya know?

Kaioku? Not really. We don’t really know his talent but I don’t think anyone would argue that he has the ability to replace Shouheikun.

Mouki? Maybe but it would be kinda out of left field. Mouki has always just kind of been there. His talent has never really been hyped, and he’s not really done anything so far lol.

Karyo Ten? Nah, same with Kyoukai I just can’t see her leaving the HSU. I much prefer her as the strategist of the greatest general of all time rather than the CIC.

Mouten? I’d argue that it’s highly probable.

A) strategic ability on par with the GGs in his early 20s

B) someone who really doesn’t appear highly interested in being a battlefield commander. Don’t forget that Mouten also has political skill, he’s gotten Shin out of punishment in the past and pulled strings to get him a permanent strategist.

C) Shouheikun’s most talented student. Even Shouheikun doesn’t fully know what Mouten is capable of.

D) most importantly, I think he’s just too good to be a GG lol. He’s been hyped as the most talented man that the Mou family has ever produced, and that includes a GG and one of the strongest GGs ever. Mouten just being another GG, and even worse having his eventual achievements overshadowed by Shin, just seems wrong to me lol.

I can’t think of anyone more up to replacing the CHIEF than Mouten.

@Owl Ki

Yo Tan wa was already in, my man. I dare never believed someone that has been so impt in the story since the start n a very close ally to Sei himself won't get it.
She gets overlooked. She’s been one of Sei’s longest standing allies and she is on par with the other GGs lol. Bitch has both loyalty and strength lol

Who else could it be ya know?

Kaioku? Not really. We don’t really know his talent but I don’t think anyone would argue that he has the ability to replace Shouheikun.

Mouki? Maybe but it would be kinda out of left field. Mouki has always just kind of been there. His talent has never really been hyped, and he’s not really done anything so far lol.

Karyo Ten? Nah, same with Kyoukai I just can’t see her leaving the HSU. I much prefer her as the strategist of the greatest general of all time rather than the CIC.

Mouten? I’d argue that it’s highly probable.

A) strategic ability on par with the GGs in his early 20s

B) someone who really doesn’t appear highly interested in being a battlefield commander. Don’t forget that Mouten also has political skill, he’s gotten Shin out of punishment in the past and pulled strings to get him a permanent strategist.

C) Shouheikun’s most talented student. Even Shouheikun doesn’t fully know what Mouten is capable of.

D) most importantly, I think he’s just too good to be a GG lol. He’s been hyped as the most talented man that the Mou family has ever produced, and that includes a GG and one of the strongest GGs ever. Mouten just being another GG, and even worse having his eventual achievements overshadowed by Shin, just seems wrong to me lol.

I can’t think of anyone more up to replacing the CHIEF than Mouten.

@Owl Ki
I meant the same thing there is no better other men up for this position, not currently atleast and agreed that there is no one else i would see as Chief of Qin Military than Mou ten.

Bt you know that is only if Shou hei kun thr current Chief of Qin Military dies or betrays Qin.

I originally had Yotanwa on the list but then I hesitated due to an uncertainty I thought of at the last minute....

The original Qin’s Six Great General’s were directly subordinate to the Qin King, King Sho.

Would Yotanwa accepting that position effectively make her Sei’s subordinate i.e. the subordinate of another monarch? I don’t know, hence why I am uncertain.

She currently has that special rank which Karyoten described as equal to a Great General. That seems like it’s own special deal though.

Although she is technically under Ousen at the moment since he was appointed the Supreme Commander so maybe I am just unnecessarily overthinking things but then again, that is more a military matter than a political matter and it can be argued that Yotanwa and her forces are acting as an allied army more than a subordinate army and that Ousen gave her advice that she followed rather than a direct order that she could not disobey.

I don’t know. Lol. :kayneshrug:

Yo Tan wa was already in, always in, my man. I dare never believed someone that has been so impt in the story since the start n a very close ally to Sei himself won't get it, given author already made it clear she is running for it.

Bt yes it can open up the spot for Kyoukai in the future, since i always saw Kyoukai joining the GGs later on, since she had a late start and that's what also happned with Kyou. Bt unlike you i would instead kill off one or two of the GGs to get a spot open for Kyou kai.lol

But now that you mentioned it, it appears possible to me. Mou ten is very much up for the task, at first glance. His war strategies are Top notch no bout that. Only other concern that could be is Shou hei kun is also a Politician, since diplomacy also plays a big role if Mou ten is suppoosed to play such a high position. Bt i guess since Mou ten got trained by same Shou hei kun and is a master genuis, i dont think it will b big issue if Authord decides to go with it. I can also recall Mou ten commenting on it when Shin tell em bout Riboku makin alliances against Qin, so i guess it rather could be the case that it didn't got highlighted as much as his War strategies.

Other concern could be his competitors for this job, i guess not many comes to mind bt Mou ki n Karyoten. Karyto ten obviously also will improve a lot, bt to me she appears better with the Hi shin Unit and Mou ki well he isn't getting as highlights lately, plus Mou ten is lot better at this than him, having to first hand fight battles as well, which is a experience that is always a advantage above the others.
It's hard to imagine Yotanwa being under Shouheikun and Ei Sei fully as a Great General for Qin, when Hara drops panels like this

King of Kings as one of the generals for another King? I don't believe Yotanwa will be that much interested in it, but will probably serve as an ally that comes to assist them. Which is why they gave her a rank equivalent of a great general, but not great general. Her current rank in Qin is equivalent to that of a Prime Minister's like Riboku or Karin.

Last edited:
These two are definitely going to be Qin six GG
1- Moubu
2- Tou

Other likely to be part of Six GG are :

3- OuSen : Greatest strategist in Qin along with SHK and one of the best general in all China currently. Though won't be surprised if he didn't enter in Qin Six GG (i wont say much coz its history spoiler lol)

4- YoTanWa : She's very talented and has a very strong army under her command. Sei also highly trusted her.

5- Shin : He leads a pretty strong army. Trusted and highly regarded by Sei, SHK and Shobunkun.

6- OuHon or MouTen : Either one of these two is definitely going to be a Six GG while other one would be a normal GG. I'm in favour of MouTen. He's going to be future brain of six GG like SHK's master (forgot name).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
An update to my prediction now that I think I have a good idea where the Manga is headed:

1. Shin
2. Ouhon
3. Mouten
4. Yo Tan Wa
5. Tou
6. Kyoukai? Ousen? Moubu?

I have a feeling neither Kyoukai, Moubu, nor Ousen will wind up in that final GG spot, but I don't know who else would really fit there.