Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Neutral-ish reads for all of them?

Who do you sus besides Tobi?
I didn't say that Nat and PICA seem to be town because I don't know that for sure. And the last time I said that someone was town, I was sussed the entire game. Just because of that.

Flowa and Marimo

Ah yeah, someone figured out I'm phantom troupe on day 1, out of close to 50 players. C'mon Queen...
you yourself said you were being hunted by someone
obviously that someone is the fucking inquisitor
and indie kurapika is the inquisitor
kurapika's goal is to get rid of the phantom troupe, a bunch of bad guys

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay so last night I was put in a class room. Where we could only talk about select topics.

A few of the other players were there too. I actually don’t know if I can mention this, but there doesn’t seem to be any restriction saying we can’t, so yeah.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
you yourself said you were being hunted by someone
obviously that someone is the fucking inquisitor
and indie kurapika is the inquisitor
kurapika's goal is to get rid of the phantom troupe, a bunch of bad guys
And why would I say in my first post, without prompt, that I'm being hunted? And nothing happened to me lol, still alive, no debuffs overnight etc.

Careful, looks like Mafia factions aren't called Phantom Troupe so Mango could be after any of us
alright, it's very possible for the inquisitor to be after town, even though the phantom troupe members are villains, but now I want to understand why this is a big surprise for everyone after melon said she was being hunted

It could be anyone of us, I'll go as far to say that Phantom Troupe members don't know that they're Phantom Troupe
Bro chill, there is no PT until we litteraly see it. Let's not get boggled down into a mess of asssumtions.

I'd like you to vote Tobi with me, i'd like to force him to come talk to us or get Lynched.

I feel like we are mostly town fighting each other rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.