Status
Not open for further replies.
Lastly its pretty irrelevant whether he is scum or an incompetent town... If he is scum he must die, if he is town... then he has done so many stupid things that scum will try to use him every round to try and split the lynch by voting for him... its better to get him out of the way.

Lastly its pretty irrelevant whether he is scum or an incompetent town... If he is scum he must die, if he is town... then he has done so many stupid things that scum will try to use him every round to try and split the lynch by voting for him... its better to get him out of the way.
Shit i said the taboo @novaselinenever Please get my punishment over with... i dont feel like stressing about it the entire round.

There's a chance I can get my full abilities back because I lost my abilities but not my role. But the fact I lost my abilities has basically vanillaised me, I'm still Ruby however. This is what I'm saying.
Jesus isn't in this game... you cant just be forgiven for all of your sins... most likely if you get revived you would be brought back in the same state that you left or be brought back as a cult convert.

Man you have reading issues.

I was so obviously talking about the actions missed. I said I could only miss actions for one cycle BUT NOW I'M PHYSICALLY SPOILT.
Wait a minute, im confused. I may have misread you didnt you say that you wanted scum to attack you because their attacks would miss on you?
You say in this post that you can miss actions but here you say that actions miss on you,

Im confused, which is it?
Ok guys, this may blow your mind so BE PREPARED:

I'm here and you can see it right?!?
Guess what!

In the first place it's because I didn't disclose the full story about my Superkill ability. I didn't lie about the fact that its usage had vanillaised me, didn't lie about my nerfs either, however my Superkill ability also mentioned that after its activation all actions will have missed me FOR A FULL CYCLE! This condition is part of the ability. I was basically in flying mode thanks to my character's wings, immune from any potential action hurled against me for the remainder of the cycle! The flight is precisely what exhausted my character, transforming it into a Vanilla!
One good point here after reread, is that you did mention that the vanilla state was because of the debuff, that lasts a cycle.

My bad on that.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Wait a minute, im confused. I may have misread you didnt you say that you wanted scum to attack you because their attacks would miss on you?
You say in this post that you can miss actions but here you say that actions miss on you,

Im confused, which is it?

One good point here after reread, is that you did mention that the vanilla state was because of the debuff, that lasts a cycle.

My bad on that.
Your misreading triggered a lot of questionable votes onto me, if not we can work on them now. It's no problem.

Your misreading triggered a lot of questionable votes onto me, if not we can work on them now. It's no problem.
You claim two things, that you can make people miss attacks on you and attacks from you now, unless you mistyped this
Man you have reading issues.

I was so obviously talking about the actions missed. I said I could only miss actions for one cycle BUT NOW I'M PHYSICALLY SPOILT.

Dont think thats how it works lol, he negated my death but the action Boto sent out still ''happened'' then no? Thus activating his ''nerf''
if the ability was negated then isn't that supposed to means that the consequences of this ability are null? and if it was powerful enough for it to bring you back to life I don't see why wouldn't it give finalbeta his role back

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
IF DAZAI NEGATED THE IRON MAIDEN FINALBETA USED ON FUJISHIRO, THAT MEANS FINALBETA NEVER KILLED A TOWNIE
WHY DIDN'T HE GET HIS ROLE BACK?
What is up with this low IQ stunt Queen

My character exhausted by killing Fuji. End of story. Vanillaised. Caput.
You claim two things, that you can make people miss attacks on you and attacks from you now, unless you mistyped this
No lmfao are you still misreading me?

I only claimed that I could miss actions for one cycle after activating the very Superkill

Status
Not open for further replies.